❝40❞

章Files

w e l c o м e;; 🍒

l o a d i n g . . .

██░░░░░░░░ 20%

████░░░░░░ 40%

███████░░░ 70%

██████████ 100%

 ∴ ︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽ ∴

🍒;; Slenderman in the UK

The slim spectrum 2.5 meters high has been seen by several terrified residents of Cannock Chase in Staffordshire in the United Kingdom in the last month of January.

Locals have reported seeing the lean dark spirit with blood-red eyes and a Victorian dress in the woods, as well as in their homes.

Each of the chilling close encounters took place in the small mining town of Cannock, which has an impressive history of supernatural sightings.

An anonymous witness said: "While taking a walk around midnight at Castle Ring last Friday morning, it happened that I noticed a strange figure in the distance. It seemed that it came out of the trees and hovered over the road about 100 meters in front of me ... I had red eyes that shone in the night sky. "

Another resident named Pye Green said he was visited on December 14. She explained, "I woke up just before 2 a.m. because of a strange scraping noise in my bedroom. To my surprise, there was what appeared to be a sphere-shaped shadow by the edge of my closet.

"While trying to get out of bed and investigate further, the shadow began to stretch toward the ceiling. It was at that moment that I found myself facing the most disgusting and horrible creature imaginable. It was over two meters high and had a white face with sharp fangs. "

Another family member, Rugeley, said: "When I opened my eyes, I saw a man floating above me. I could see in his eyes that they were an intense red color.

"The ordeal ended when the man, who was completely dressed in black with a hat that matched his wardrobe, floated higher and higher until he hit my roof and disappeared."

The large number of such sightings occurring at the same time and in the same small area of ​​the country, nevertheless suggests that the reports cannot be so easily rejected.

🍒;;Police file

(This description was taken from police records in California.)

File SM852035

Generalized description of the creature.

🍒;;Appearance:

Tall and thin humanoid with indistinct features, with 2 to 6 boneless arms.
The torso is of a normal proportion, the limbs are lengthened to the point of a mild to severe deformity.

Additional arms are often hidden.
He seems to wear a suit (black tie, black pants, black coat, black shoes, white shirt).
The eyes may shine or not.

🍒;;Habits and habitat:

Known for being a human predator.
Frequently associated with fog (Either prefers areas with fog or is able to invoke it, this is unknown).
Frequently associated with forested areas.

🍒;;Skills:

-There is no combat , data or projections recorded.

-Strong enough to lift a fully grown man (incident SM165608 confirmed).

- Level of unknown intelligence.

-Able to travel long distances, quickly without looking tired (anecdotal).

-Possibly amphibious (dim, assume it is true).

[I know we all know this but it's a police file. It clearly refers to Slenderman]

🍒;;Sighting

An American couple was droving approximately 2:00 am, when suddenly their vehicle stops abruptly.

The couple decided to turn on the flashing light of their vehicle and were terrified, after they saw a humanoid creature, about 3 meters high, wearing black clothes.

🍒;;Real testimony

I am currently an eighteen year old woman and I live in Oklahoma City. This event happened when I was fifteen, but it happened in the same place. My friend (I was with her at the time of the incident) lives in a pretty decent apartment who was fifteen minutes away from my house.

His parents allowed us to make night "excursions" for snacks on occasion. While we were walking down the street towards, there is a park on the left. It had strange statues, but I was familiar with them.

It was around 12:30 AM . As we walk through this park on the left, we were can see this extremely extraneous figure. I remember it was as tall as the tree branches.

He seemed to be dressed in black, and he was too pale. I am an extremely logical person, so I wanted to confirm that I was just a strange and tall person. I yelled at this...  several times.

After no answer, we fled as quickly as possible, and we refer to this "thing" as Voldemort because of its paleness. It wasn't until two years later when my friend informed me about a thin man, and I realized that whatever I saw that night, he looked exactly like him.

🍒;;Children disappeared

In 1983 [exact date unknown], a group of children disappeared in an undisclosed location. One of them was found later, completely traumatized, and was quoted as saying:

"We didn't want to leave. We didn't want to kill them, but their persistent silence and their outstretched arms horrified and comforted us at the same time ..."

[No other information was provided.]

║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║

📌ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʙʏ sαтαη