❝44❞

❛[   Real experiences with Slederman 2 ]❜

─ ➭ welcome ﹀﹀ 

₊❏❜; Children's experience with Slender Man.

This happened approximately when I was four or five years old. Like any small child, I was afraid of most things, but this time it scared me more than any other.

After a normal day in the life of a kindergarten child, I went to sleep at about ten o'clock. Half the time, or I forget my dreams or I just don't dream at all. Tonight was not one of those nights.

After falling asleep, I was have a very strange dream. I see myself walking down a long, narrow and dark corridor, the light only comes from a door at the end. Slowly I walk down the hall to the room, which is very bright, the whole room seems to be covered in white. I enter the room, but there is nothing to explore there.

When I finished looking at there room, I went back to the door to enter the hall again, where this time there was a man standing there. I had just seen his long, black suit, and I started looking closely. 'Okay, red tie ...' I think. I eventually look at his face.

"There is no face."

I am looking at a white dial with a neck that wears a business suit, which is almost eight feet tall. Like any normal child my age, I screamed.

The scream tears me out of the dream. I am sweating and my heart is racing. I look at the clock to read, '12: 57 AM '. My father opens the door of my room, and when he enters he asks what happens. Apparently, in my father's memory, he says I said "The Stick Man."

₊❏❜; I'm not sure what to do.

Lately I've been staying up until 3:00 to 4:00 a.m. in the morning reading stories until my eyes can no longer hold on. I've also been reading about Slenderman and learning more and more about him. Yes, I know, it's not a good idea. Anyway, after discovering how slenderman was, I have been really paranoid. I feel they always look at me wherever I go. Only two nights ago, around 2:45 AM I was lying on the couch watching TV and texting my friend when I heard my backyard door open.

(Note: we are doing a remodeling at the front of our house, so we cannot use the entrance door. We have to go through the side door.)

After entering through the side door, walk about 25 feet and to your left there a patio and a pool. A sliding glass door leads from the living room to the patio. Next to the living room is the kitchen. Anyway, after the door opened, I heard  footsteps, it sounded like the person was shuffling.

The door shutters were closed and I was becoming really paranoid. I told my friend that someone was in front of my house and he replied jokingly: «He is Slenderman! He will catch you! After reading that, I was even more scared. I turned up the volume of the television stronger and tried to ignore what was outside, expecting it to be like a dog or something. About 2 minutes late I heard something heavy lying in the pool. After that I couldn't take it anymore and I went to bed wanting to forget what had just happened. Now I'm home alone, it's 10:30 at night and my mother won't come back until 3:00 a.m. I hear a lot of noises and activity outside. I also realized earlier, that some things were missing in our yard.