❝25❞

·The mysterious figure after the suicide of the Sheraton Hotel·

("Slenderman, the protagonist of one of the most famous Creepypastas is seen next to the suicide")

^One of the cases that has most impacted the society and in turn more dose of mysteri have around him, is the suicide of a girl who rushed to the void from the roof of a famous hotel in Peru, the Sheraton Hotel. It was on May 30, 2016. The victim, Paole Dominice Pérez, 17 years old, shouted that her life had no meaning and that she was convinced to rush into the void and end her life with it.

'There are several factors that arouse the interest of the most curious.

'First, how did Paole get to the roof of the hotel without the security staff noticing. We must bear in mind that, according to the Sheraton workers, the door that gives access to the roof is always closed and that the girl was a client, which makes it impossible to enter the place. Whatever it was, it is clear that he got it.

'Leaving aside these questions, there is something that calls much more attention in this case.

'Among the multitude of videos recorded with the mobile phone by some witnesses of suicide (some of them from the building next door), there is something that should not be there, a strange figure, the author of one of the most recognized and terrifying Creepypastas to date, Slenderman

'This figure can be seen in almost all the videos that have been made public so far. The moment the girl throws herself into the void, the figure disappears in a mysterious way.

'Some say it could be hotel staff, but no worker says he was there. Others say that he could be a police officer, but in this case the authorities had not arrived at the scene.

'Some sources claim that the girl felt devotion to this type of stories deterror, although this information has not been corroborated at all. Then, in the next video, recorded by one of the people who witnessed the suicide, you can see the strange figure we are talking about.

What the hell is that?

.

.

.

[...]