❝34❞

⋆┈⊰ ★ ⊱┈⋆

One, two, Freddy's coming for you,

three, four, lock your door,

five, six, grab your crucifix,

seven, eight, gonna stay up late,

nine, ten, never sleep again!

• ────── ◦☪◦ ────── •

➤Der Ritter.

Der Ritter (The Knight) is a legend in German folklore, which speaks of a tall, thin, faceless being who used to attack people who ventured into the woods, mainly children since children were the ones who could Seeing him more regularly, Der Ritte...

Der Ritter (The Knight) is a legend in German folklore, which speaks of a tall, thin, faceless being who used to attack people who ventured into the woods, mainly children since children were the ones who could Seeing him more regularly, Der Ritter could trigger certain extra limbs on his back which allowed him to attack his victims.

➤Curiosities.

(Created: 1497–1543)

๛Der Ritter is very similar to the SlenderMan creepypastas creature, in fact it is believed that the origin of SlenderMan comes from this creature.

๛The Der Ritten has its counterparts in other cultures such as the Takkenmann in Holland.

;Theory;

I know it sounds too obvious but I am convinced that the Der Ritter creature is Slenderman. Cionciden in everything, in physical form, actions, etc ...

Although I have another theory that is not so logical; As we saw in previous chapters, Mr. Slendy has a family "The Ender Family". I think maybe they are a race. And that is why there are as many as them.

Inpopular opinion; Jeff The killer.

·Seriously? Only a coward kill when you are sleeping.

;Extra info;

Apparently there aren't only the invocations we know. You can also invoke creepypastas with thoughts, actions and songs. Yeah, how you read, songs. Browsing the Internet I found that listening to these songs you can invoke them.

- Sally Williams; Secret by the pierces.

- Ticci Toby;  Don't You Dare Forget The Sun Get Scared.

- Jeff The killer; Monster Skillet.

[Etc...].

I don't know if it's real. But if you want you can tell me your experiences. ^^

[If you listen to this song you invoke me GRRRLS-Aviva.]

[...]