❝35❞

¡Hello beautiful people!

⌦ : : |@ (❨ #𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥.. ❩) ︿︿︿︿

↳•----------•----------•↲

❐│X • X • 19 ❐│4:28 p.m

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀

I don't confirm that this is real. I found it on the internet. Credits to whom it may concern.

  ❛💀↯: What is or what was Slenderman? ✧ ུ۪۪

Slenderman was simply a man named Eric (Yes, his name was Eric), who at the age of 21, made a pact with Zalgo. Dulferatus (Zalgo), granted him the power to absorb souls. He absorbed the soul of beings like The Grossman,  Noppera-bo and The AlŪ.

[Say whaat?]

❛💀↯: The history. ✧ ུ۪۪

Not content with this, Slenderman rebelled against Zalgo. hating him to death and developing an irrational grudge against humanity. That's why he kills, tortures and experiments with people.

❛💀↯: Slenderman and The Operator. ✧ ུ۪۪

The battle against The Operator ended with the victory of Slenderman, causing this despicable being to absorb the soul of The Operator, becoming one.

And it is curious, because it turns out that he is wearing the tie, and when he is wearing the red tie is in "Operator" mode.

❛💀↯: The war against Slenderman. ✧ ུ۪۪

The truth is that there were already several battles. And all of them have won Slenderman.

Why? Simple, because he has more Proxys and allies.

When he wins he has more life time. What Zalgo wants is to kill Slenderman, make him disappear forever, and thus also release the Proxys, since these are also being controlled by Mr. Slendy.

❛💀↯: What happens if Zalgo doesn't win?

Very simple: there is a lapse of time in it that tries to get more allies and thus fight the next war. His power is almost even, except that Slenderman has more allies than Zalgo.

Why? Because Zalgo has  bad reputation.

   -ˏˋ @; everything seems very false to me, but at the same time interesting.•─

⋅ ⋅ • ° ᨈᨈᨈᨈᨈᨈᨈᨈ • °⋅ ⋅

#HelenChallenge

[...]