❝39❞

•➯; ✿ೃ 🏹⌇᭙ ᥱ ᥣ ᥴ ꪮ ꧑ ᥱ. 

   ⚘Months

January: They simply observe.

(There are not many active researchers)

February: They observe new researchers, and rarely kidnap, almost nobody has new information.

March: A maximum of fifteen "summoners" are kidnapped, no more. (There are new invocations).

April: They begin to harass investigators, readers and summoners. Also less than 50 researchers disappear.

May: They begin to give signals by hacking. Basically, it is the month to give warnings to stop investigating.

June: The signals intensify, to such an extent that there may be kidnappings. It's almost the same as May, only more "intense." There may also be murders, but only the last days.

July: Murder Month.

August: More kidnappings, and the famous "black profiles" may appear.

September: They attack very little, but more to "famous" researchers.

October: It's the month of the massacre. In this month they have more and better opportunities to kill, kidnap, and so on.

November: In this month there are fewer investigators, either because they were kidnapped or killed, or because they decided to abandon their investigation, but do they really leave the game? This month is when we dedicate more to research and invoke.

December: End the game.

  ⚘  What time of day are you most likely to see one?

Noon: 11%

Morning: 31%

Afternoon: 47%.

Night: 85%

Early morning: 99%

⚘  Places where people tend to see them the most:

- At night through the streets.

-Your own houses.

-Abandoned sites.

-Sites away from people.

-Places in poor condition and darks.

⚘ The most viewed creepypastas are:

1-Slenderman.

2-Toby.

3-Hoodie.

4-Masky.

5-Bloody Painter.

6-Laughing Jack.

7-Ben Drowned.

8-Eyeless Jack.

9-Sally.

10- Jeff the killer.

⚘ The most viewed creepypastas in the houses

1. Sally Williams.

2.Eyeless Jack.

3. Benitoooo.

────── ㍿

[...]