❝19❞

·Invocations Creepypastas·

^Today we will talk about the famous iInvocations Creepypastas. If you want, you can go read my other book which only has invocations.^^

''What is an invocation?

' Invocation is the act of invoking, of calling someone, usually with a connotation of urgency. It is usually used as a technique to claim the presence of a supernatural entity, be it religious or spirit. It is also frequent that the invocation is performed in ceremonies and rituals of a magical or satanic nature. '

; Common questions ;

·Why do not they come when you invoke them?·

Here are different reasons.'

<They were busy, and they couldn't assist you. They will not always be at your disposal.

<They were in another Invocation.

<They didn't want to go: This is also very frequent to happen. It's usually because they do not see them too serious, or they just didn't like you.

·What happens if it comes, but them don't let you see them

^Well, this happens often, they want to observe you and meet you first. If it happens to you, don't show fear, they will want to play with you. Remember that they feed on fear; You can smell it like the shark can smell the blood. Then you can go from being "observed" to "victim. No matter what they do to you... just follow your usual life.

·What to do if the creepy you summoned harasses you?

^Well, this usually happens mostly with the proxies, but it could also be with some other creepy. If you see that around the second week after having invoked it, it is harassing you. This may be why...

^They want to kill you. They look for your weaknesses to make it easier.

^They want to drive you crazy. They want to play with you, they will make you listen and see things, until you lose your mind and become paranoid.

[If you have any questions about anything, you can ask me where you want, in private, on instagram or in the comments]

·Curious fact: The parents of Jeff the killer and Homicidal liu, are called Margaret and Peter.

This curious fact was contributed by my friend: luibally5327<3

[Oh no, you have missed the last chance! ]

[...]