❝10❞

·Killer Girls·

·Morgan Geyser And Anissa Weier·

On May 31, 2014, two 12-year-old girls from Wisconsin were arrested for attempting to kill a common friend with 19 stabs

On May 31, 2014, two 12-year-old girls from Wisconsin were arrested for attempting to kill a common friend with 19 stabs. The three spent the night together at one of their homes and the next morning the two aggressors convinced the victim to accompany them to a nearby forest as part of a game, to attack her immediately. In their statements to the police, the girls claimed to have tried to kill their friend to become "henchmen of Slender", in reference to the mythology of the character, who apparently had them obsessed. For the record: one of the girls claimed to also communicate with Lord Voldemort and one of the Ninja Turtles.

·Thirteen-year-old girl tries to stab her mother·

A second attack happened on June 6, 2014 in Ohio, and was carried out by a 13-year-old girl who tried to stab her mother with her face covered by a mask and her arms covered by a pair of gloves. It was after hearing the news of the attack of the other girls when the mother connected the dots: apparently her daughter had also been obsessed with Slender Man ...

She was another during the attack, "said the woman, who said her daughter has mental problems and writes frequently of dark things, sometimes mentioning demons and going crazy and" falling into the dark. "

The girl, who is being judged as a minor, told authorities she does not remember what she did the night of the attack.

·Fourteen year old girl tried to set fire to her house·

In September 2014, Florida authorities reconnected Slender Man to an attempted murder: a 14-year-old girl tried to set fire to her house with her nine-year-old brother inside. Police found plenty of information about Slender Man on the teen's computer.

·Theory?·

If they realize the cases follow a pattern. Honestly if the Creepypastas have anything to do with this they would never leave a trace of what they did. If they left a trace it was on purpose, maybe so that people are afraid of them and thus gain more power is just a theory that I will explain better in another chapter.

[Credits to whom it corresponds]

The case of Slender Man in particular and the creepypasta in general is very sweet: the images and texts spread unchecked and in an infectious way, and the character represents a pure, abstract evil, without a defined identity

The case of Slender Man in particular and the creepypasta in general is very sweet: the images and texts spread unchecked and in an infectious way, and the character represents a pure, abstract evil, without a defined identity. Slender Man is the last great creation of viral horror, and has found on the Internet a perfect place to propel ourselves in the direction of our most essential fear...

 ➵ Will it be paranoia or reality?

I leave that to your criterion...

[...]