Lullabies

Chapter Four

"Like I said to your son earlier, any information about the prosthetics we build is strictly confidential

"Like I said to your son earlier, any information about the prosthetics we build is strictly confidential. Without clients consent, I simply can't help you."

Hex sat up listening to the man, raising a brow at Five.

What had he gotten her into?

She sat at the edge of her seat, opened her mouth but shut it.

"Well, we cant get consent if you don't give us a name," Five barked as Hex held back Five from biting the mans hand off. She pushed him back into her seat that she had sat in.

"What my son is trying to say is that we would love to give it to them, ourselves and you would help out immensely by telling us-"

"That is not my problem," he gestured his hands, glaring at Five as walked closer to the desk and sat on the edge of it as Klaus smirked. He made a slight chuckle.

"What's so funny?" The man said looking to Klaus.

Klaus held out his arms. He looked to his feet.

"Mr. Biggs," she said huskily as it brought a chill down his spine. Klaus knew what she had planned. The man looked to Hex as she flashed her eyelashes at him. She worked her assets as he glanced at all of them, seeming to be hypnotized by her features. She tried using her power of persuasion on him as she circled him.

"M-Might I ask you to have a seat in that chair please?" He uttered, looking away from her as she rolled her eyes.

"Would it be completely against protocol if I wagered a deal with you?" She asked walking over to him, dragging a fingernail across the desk. As she could see his chest rising faster.

"Would it truly mattered— if I—" she walked behind him dragging her nail up his arm and to his back. He was tense.

Five's eyes were widened, as Klaus watched her. Smiling in his seat.

The man had sunk in his seat as Hex looked over his chair to his crotch.

"Perhaps I could take some weight off your shoulders?" She whispered in his ear as Five grimaced and looked to Klaus, who sickly was enjoying this.

She flicked her hand and walked to the opposite side of him as he looked up at her in his dazed glance. She licked at her lips.

"Can't you just tell me who the prosthetic belongs to?" She said timidly. He opened his mouth to say something but shut it.