Somebody Told Me

Chapter Twenty-Five

Hex made her way to the house she had once found her way to with Allison, Diego, and Five

Hex made her way to the house she had once found her way to with Allison, Diego, and Five. Barely remembering due to her inebriated state the day prior. She had made herself become lost along the way, her powers were shot for the night and couldn't remember any of the streets. It was a chilly night and this was the only place she could think of that the two would even think about disappearing to. Finally finding the house on pure luck, Hex ran to the door. She cleared her throat as she heard someone from the inside start to scream.

"Allison was right." Vanya hissed from the inside as Hex looked through the front window. "You're sick."

"I'm not the one who tried to kill you!"

"I need to go," she said trying to push past him as Hex watched, she bit at her lip watching Vanya struggle. This wasn't any sort of abuse, but Vanya had never known love, she didn't know any better.

"What have they ever done for you? Hm?" He said as he grabbed her arm holding her in front of him as her arm shook within his grip. She was terrified, but then again, who wouldn't in the arms of a murderer. "I'm the reason that you got first chair! "

"I auditioned. I earned the spot," Vanya said dumbfounded as Hex gasped. She went to the door to find it locked. She couldn't do anything. Vanya was in trouble.

Leonard laughed, "You think that the first chair went missing all by herself?"

"Shit Shit Shit," Hex hissed desperately trying to open the door. She tried to make as much movement as she could to try and let Vanya know she was there to help, if there was anyway she could have gotten in. She looked around the house to still hear the conversation since they were just screaming.

"What did you do?"

"I did this for you."

"Stay away from me!"

"Vanya, we are in danger. We're in danger," he screamed as Hex found a vine that had etched its way up the side of the house. She rolled up her sleeves and began to climb up the side of the house.

"Your family, they've seen you in action!" Leonard trailed off." They know what you're capable of."

"They will come for us."

"No, they'll listen to me."

"No, they never will!"

"They want you to feel small! But they are the small ones, next to you. Compared to them, you are a god!" He said harshly, "You just needed your eyes opened to see what they really are. I gave that to you. So let's finish what we started."

Hex threw her leg over the side of the roof and made her way to the chimney and raised a foot over.

"Vanya, you need me."