Chapter 17

A/N what

I didn't plan on wiring this but it's happening so here u go everyone

Rosalind's POV

Uh oh.

What the hell did I just do?

Marcel looked straight at me and smiled widely. Something about him made me smile back.

I didn't know what was happening but part of me liked it.

Part of me didn't.

I really wasn't sure if I had feelings for Marcel. I mean, I made out with him, but that doesn't mean anything these days.

All I could think about was his lips on mine. I knew I was drunk, but that was no excuse for my current state of mind.

I had kissed him twice today.

Twice.

He was looking pretty hot both times though, I couldn't even lie.

That only made me feel worse though. He was so obviously attracted to me, and I was attracted to him at the moment. But what if that was it? What if as soon as he was back to his sweater vests and gelled hair I stopped liking him? That would crush him and make me a horrible person.

I needed to find out how he honestly felt.

I was pulled back to reality by my name being called for truth or dare.

"Ros, truth or dare?"

Shit. I wasn't even concentrating any more. I didn't want to pick either.

"Eh, I dunno..." I looked at Marcel. He was playing with his thumbs and smiling to himself. I wondered if he was thinking the same thing as me. "You know what, there's something I need to do. I gotta go."

I elbowed Marcel in the side before I stood up.

"Come with me." I said, earning a few strange looks.

He got up off the floor and followed me out of the room.

"What's wrong?" He asked me.

I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out, so I just took his hand and pulled him upstairs into the first empty bedroom I could find.

It was very plain inside, probably the spare room. It didn't have any belongings inside.

"Er, Rosalind? What are you doing?" Marcel gave me a strange look as I shut the door and locked it before walking over to the bed and sitting down.

"I'm drunk." I sighed, allowing myself to fall back on the bed.

"You brought me up here to say that?" Marcel chuckled.

"No." I replied. "Sit."

He did as he was told and took a seat beside me. He didn't lie down, so I sat up to make us face to face.

"I don't know what to say to you Marcel."

"About what?"

"Good question."

He looked very confused.

There was a short moment of awkward silence.

"Alright," Marcel began speaking. "Do you want to talk about us?"

I nodded and looked at him, waiting for him to say something else.

"Look, I'm really confused right now but I am a human being, so I can tell when another human being has something on her mind. Spill." He instructed.

I just looked down at my fingers which were interlaced in my lap. "I'm drunk." I repeated.

"Yes. I know." Marcel sighed. "So you want to talk about us. Why don't we take it in turns to say random things that come into our heads?"

"That sounds like a good idea. You first." I agreed.

"Okay," He ran a hand through his hair. Damn. "I like your skirt."

I laughed quietly. "You look hot."

"You've said that a lot today."

"You keep saying I repeat things."

Marcel smiled at me. "This room is really dismal."

"You should wear your hair like that all the time." I said.

"I like it when you smile."

"I like it when you hold my hand." I confessed.

Marcel blushed and smiled lightly. "I like how you compliment me."

I reached out and took his hand. "This is weird."

"What do you mean?"

"We're saying random things, not important things." I sighed.

"Then tell me something important."

"I don't know what to say to you." I said. Then I had an idea. "Tell me what you like about me."

Marcel blushed like a tomato but stayed deadly silent. "Tell me what you like about me, first." He said eventually.

"Why?"

"Because you're the only person who will ever tell me something nice." He sighed.

"Okay." I took a deep breath. "I really like your dimples. You're really awkward, but I like it. I like having you all to myself. I like your curly hair. I like pulling your curly hair. I like it when you hug me.Your compliments are sweet. I like holding your hand and I like it when you put your fingers between mine. And I, eh, it doesn't matter." I said, blushing.

"It does matter. If it's on your mind, it matters."

"It's really embarrassing."

"It can't be as embarrassing as, well, me."

I laughed. "Okay, don't laugh at me. I'm just worried because I don't want to ruin things between us." He just looked at me, waiting. "I like kissing you." I breathed. "But I feel like you don't because I always make the first move."

Marcel chuckled. "Can I tell you something?"

"Go ahead."

"You have no idea how much I've wanted to hear you say that."

And with that, he leaned in and kissed me. It was sweet and gentle and he pulled away all too soon.

"You give me some kind of confidence in myself. I like myself when I'm with you. There's nothing I don't like about you, Rosalind." Marcel whispered to me as he gave my hand a squeeze. "Oh, and I definitely like kissing you too."

-

-

-

-

There you gooooo

I hope you liked this

I honestly thought I was done with this book I don't even know

Love you allll xxx