Chapter 18

/ Hi people! I've made my decision on Amy's part about the casting. She's played by Kristen Stewart. I actually am not for or against her actually acting skills, but I would like to state it here only for the record, that I only picked her because of the sharp facial features she has, which (I think) fits Amy well. 

I will be posting the other cast members along with the new chapters. Love ya all, and if you liked that chapter don't forget to vote and comment. <3/

I woke up with a terrible headache, nausea and with other symptoms of a proper hangover. I knew this was going to happen when I opened that found, good-looking bottle of wine, but at the moment I couldn't care less... But now, it was another story. I had a faint memory of watching "Love and War" and cringing at the character's actions, but nothing more, as I fell asleep on the couch probably... speaking of which, the couch is actually really comfortable.

  As I slowly opened my eyes adjusting to the lightness in my room --

Wait... I'm in my room. 

I quickly sat up, checking my clothing or any signs of violence against my body, which was more likely than people would think if you live in this house.

Nothing... I found nothing. My pyjamas were perfectly fine, and most of all - on me. I took a deep breath, calming down slowly when suddenly something unexpected entered my sight violently like a dead body would on the sea sight.

Those 'the calm before the storm' grey eyes rested on me. Eric sat casually in one of my armchairs but he didn't move and he didn't make any sound. The only reason I knew he was in fact breathing was that I saw his shoulders lift once in a while. His stare was intense, he was focused on me completely. His face betrayed some sort of sadness as if he was about to kill a sick puppy.

"Morning." He greeted me while I was silently gaping at him. Did he watch me sleep? Is it...this is Eric. This is the real one. I can see it in his eyes.

"How long have you been here?" I asked unsurely, backing away a little bit on my bed. 

"Couple hours" he shrugged, obviously not feeling how odd it is that he stared at me for hours as I slept.

"Eric I know it sounds wrong, but Jane... your boss. She wants to get you, you can't stay here..." I quickly told him all he had to know because as far as I can tell, he had no idea. He seemed too calm to know what he did. 

"I killed Jane..." he paused "Apparently." his voice was a little more dead than usual. It was mostly emotionless but to me, it sounded like sorrow nonetheless. 

I didn't tell him, but I was glad he killed her. If he didn't we would be very fucked right now... Although this sounded cruel, even in my head. 

"Why did you stay? Why did you come back here?" his voice was almost accusive and so I raised an eyebrow at him. Is he mad at me now? After all this?

"Are you for real now?" a hysterical laugh escaped my lips "Are you kidding me?"

He furrowed his brows, obviously not getting why am I laughing at his question. He didn't lose his temper though. 

"I understand you don't have an apartment, but you could just go to a friend, couldn't you? Are you out of your mind? You came back here, and fucking fell asleep? While I had access to the house? I could've hurt you! You... I can't believe you..." 

I've never felt more betrayed in my life. I just glared at him and I felt tears escaping my eyes, without my permission. I slowly leaned closer on the bed, my face burning from embarrassment. I felt stupid. An idiot. How could I ever think, he cares? Why did I stay? He is right. I should've done nothing for him.