Chapter 25

/ Amy's costume on the top. ^^

Have fun reading, sorry for the delay. Vote and comment if you liked it. /

As I opened my eyes due to the aggressive moonlight that had hit my face, and so I almost immediately glanced at my side, where the window took place. Eric sat there, in his usual manner, occupying an armchair, staring at me with a calm, peaceful, yet intense expression. He offered me a small smile, before standing up from his seat, and making his way to my bed. I quickly sat up, pushing my back against the end of the bed, attempting to be further away from him. 

"It's fine, kitten," he said gently, and he reached out to caress my cheeks. His gloves were off, but I could clearly tell this wasn't Eric. He appeared to be a strange mixture of the two of them. It had Ramsey's eyes, but somehow it was still different. It was not evil... just slightly twisted. An obsessive sparkle gleamed in those grey orbs, but they weren't violent. 

"You can't get in here... I'm dreaming" I concluded, looking around... this was, in fact, Vincent's house, therefore Ramsey could not be here.

His lips twitched upwards to my response, and he dropped his hand to my neck, drawing around the silhouette of it with his fingers. I couldn't help but just sit there, and let him do it. It's just a dream after all... I would never enjoy this when I'm awake. 

"How much it has been, Amy? Months?" he asked as if he wasn't aware of time since I've been away. His voice came off huskily, filled with a strange urge that could only be compared to intense hunger.

"Half a year..." I can't remember opening my mouth, but since the words came from a voice that was much like mine, I believe I replied to him. His fingers suddenly took hold of my throat, but not strong enough to choke me. He leaned in and gave a short kiss to my forehead before quickly pulling away. I heard footsteps as well as I suppose he did, and so he turned to leave. I heard knocking, again, again and it got more aggressive each time.

"Eric?" I sat up, looking at the door in shock. No one was in here, although someone was, in fact, knocking on the door. It must have already been morning since the sun was shining into the room.

"No, the brother" Vincent tried to say it in a joking manner, although I knew how worried he was whenever I dreamed about him. Not to mention this one was way too... realistic. I could feel his touch. 

I gently reached for my neck, brushing my fingers through the part where he held me. WHat's wrong with me? After all this time... Why am I like this still? 

I stood up and went to the door, opening it. Vincent stood in the doorway, holding a plate full of pancakes. I never actually mentioned to him that Ramsey makes the same ones, he probably learned it from him or vice-versa.

I took the plate and let him into my room, falling back to my bed. He scanned me with slight worry in his eyes.  

"Maybe it would be easier for you to feel safe if you wouldn't leave your window open... Are you waiting for a vampire to appear?" he smiled, walking to the above-mentioned object and closed it.

"It's Halloween, isn't it?" I asked back quietly, starting to eat my breakfast, while Vincent moderately but still pretty noticeably scanned my room for any kind of blades or signs of self-harm. He did this ever since I had a bad episode a few months ago. I'm better though. 

Half a year. And I'm... I'm ready. 

"Yes, it is. Are you still planning to go to the school ball?" I wasn't surprised he brought it up again. I knew he wanted me to go on with my life, and that's what I should've wanted too, but it wasn't that easy. It would be my first time seeing my friends or well... in fact anyone who's not familiar with the local store.