Chapter 29

"Okay, so where is it?" 

The big question... one that had been hanging above our heads for a while now, as all five of us stood in the torn-up living room. Eric was silent, as he had been for the past couple of minutes, but since technically "I knew" where it is, not Eric, I should've been the one to talk. The one to answer. 

"In-in the basement, Sir" I replied quietly, still trying to decide whether I can carry out my plan or not. I had to. This wasn't about Eric, Ramsey or even us. My life was on the line, so I do what I have to, as I always did. To quote someone psychotic; Don't find your morals now, Amy

"Then why are we up here? Let's get the fuck down there. You guys are wasting our time!" The tallest one retorted, but Eric suddenly lifted one of his hands, as if he was trying to ask for a break. After he got everyone's attention, he looked up at me.

"We can't bring her down. It's risky, she might get a panic attack... or she might go into defence mode, it would be dangerous to go with her."

"What the fuck are you talkin' about again?" the second one stepped in, clearly irritated with all the stuff that slowed the process of this whole mission.

"I tortured her there," Eric replied easily, and my stomach curled up into a small ball, seeing how easy it was for him to just say that. To just remember all those things. I started to get sick, and I wanted to disappear or cry or leave the house the very least, but I couldn't move. 

"You are one sick fucker, aren't you?" one of them chuckled, hiding his discomfort, while he nodded for the other two. 

I concluded that this situation could have never gotten any worse than it already was. I was pretty sure by that time, that I'm going insane right in that livingroom, reliving everything that Ramsey had done to me. The last days, that I tried to forget so badly. 

"Robert, you come down with her just be careful. We will go ahead." 

Oh great. Robert was the creep, that wanted Eric to train someone to be like a dog, such as he believed I was. As the two men walked out with Eric, I couldn't really think clearly anymore, my mind was in a fog from the memories that broke onto me, choking me in the worst type of ways. 

My gaze found the couch and I took a few weak steps in that direction, silently sitting down there, fixing up my school uniform-skirt, as Robert kept staring at me, ensuring I don't do anything stupid. 

Well, I was about to, anyway. 

"Won't you sit with me?" I glanced up into his eyes. I leaned back a little, positioning myself in a way that I believed a sexually arousing underage woman would do... Okay, I sounded oddly specific, but all of you know what I mean. Those disturbing body positions that manga characters can take on, pushing their chest out in a child-like manner, pretending they don't know what they're doing.

"No, because we have to go" 

He eyed me up and slowly stalked to the sofa, but he didn't sit down, just studied me with his eyes. Strangely I wasn't even bothered anymore, I knew exactly what I'm going to do. 

"You are his sex toy too right? You like freaky shit, don't you?" he asked suddenly, breaking my act for a second, and I felt heat rush to my cheeks from the shame that suddenly broke down on me. My hand trembled for a brief second, and I shook my head shyly, as the images of Ramsey flashed before my eyes... images of that night. The things I did. The things I enjoyed

And the things he had whispered to me, and the things I replied. I just hoped that they would all be lost down there, but they weren't they were right here, right now. The one that broke me more than anything he did to me throughout that time. The thing that I wished I could forget, or that I tried to believe was false.