Four

millie pov

i woke up in the middle of the night needing the restroom. i carefully cot up, not wanting to wake sadie. i began to make the long journey up the stairs to my restroom. on the way back i saw y/n and noah sleeping in each others arms. i'm pretty sure that EVERYONE shipped them. noah definitely like y/n, and i just hoped she did too. noah doesn't deserve to get hurt, he's so innocent and i can't bare the thought of him being heartbroken. but, i'm almost positive that she likes him too, so the world is still spinning.

i find my way back to the air mattress, accidentally tripping over sadie. she began to wake up and just laughed at my startled expression. 

"so, do you think that noah and y/n like each other?" she asked.

"definitely, it's so cute!"

"i know right! i just hope that neither of them get hurt. y/n seems really nice though, do you like her."

"yeah, she seems great, we should go out with her tomorrow, just us girls."

"that's a great idea. goodnight, mills."

"night sadie." and with that we fell asleep.

TIME SKIP TO MORNING

y/n pov

when i woke up, i was laying on the air mattress, noah gone. everyone else except for sadie and gaten were gone too. i stood up, rubbing my eyes, and went to go find everyone. i neared the kitchen and heard yelling. i walked in, but no one was there. i looked around, where was everyone?  then all of a sudden everyone jumps out yelling, scaring the living crap out of me. i go crashing to the floor, laughing nervously. 

"oh my gosh, y/n are you okay?" noah says, helping me up.

"yeah i'm good thanks." i said smiling he smiles back and we both blush. i quickly tuck my hair behind my ear and walk over to the kitchen island. noah grabs my waist and just like, hangs there. i pat his head and and rub his hair, making myself a fruit bowl with the leftover food. we're acting all like a couple, but there's nothing wrong with that. is there?

i sit down on the mattress, turning on the tv. we all get settled and watch some cartoons for a while. noah's mom needs him so he starts to leave.

"need anything before i go?" he asks. i smile and shake my head. he gives me a quick side hug and leaves. i look back at everyone, and their all smiling at me. i just roll my eyes and look down, messing with my bracelets. we continue to watch all of the high school musical movies, singing all the songs of course, and have fun.  eventually everyone leaves and its just me, millie and sadie.

"so, y/n, since we only have today before we officially begin working, i was thinking we have a girls day!" millie asks.

"oh, that sounds like so much fun! what should we do?"

"well, of course we'll have a photoshoot, but we could go roam the shops downtown, stuff like that." sadie says. 

"can we go to the beach?" i ask.

they nod and we all get excited and start to get ready to go out. once we finally get everything done, sadie piles us into the car and starts to drive. the windows are down and you can see the ocean from the highway, it't amazing. we reach the mall and start to go out and scout for some good clothes. we decide on forever 21, and go into a dressing room fashion show. 

i pick out a small yellow floral dress, planning on wearing it to the cast dinner. millie picks out a blue romper and sadie gets a green patterned dress. we bought some makeup and headed to lunch. we got bagels and laughed our heads off. we drove all around the city, taking five million pictures and enjoying ourselves.

 we drove all around the city, taking five million pictures and enjoying ourselves

we hung out at the boardwalk and ate dinner.

"so, y/n. we have a couple questions for you." i nodded and they began.

"so, noah. do you like, ya know, like noah?"

i sat there. i think i do, but at the same time i've only known him for two days. i'm just confused.

"i think so, but i wanna like really get to know him before i put a label on anything."

"yeah, i get it. but, i'm pretty sure he likes you."

"good." i said, smiling like an idiot and picking at my skin.

noah pov

MOM

mom: hey sweetie, can you drop by and help your father with some work?

noahschnapple: of course, see you in a little <3

mom: thank you, love you.

i grabbed my stuff and got up to leave. y/n smiled and waved, but i wasn't done. i wanted to make sure she would be okay.

"need anything before i leave?" i asked, she shook her head no and smiled. i gave her a quick hug, and headed out. when i got on the road, the sky was a bright blue and the sun was shining bright. it was a beautiful day, almost as beautiful as y/n. i don't know what it is about this girl, i mean i've only known her for a couple days, but she has already had an affect on me. i feel myself smiling and goofing around more, she brings the good out in me. and i wanna do the same for her.

when we first me, she was so quiet and adorably awkward, which is why i think i was instantly attracted to her. i see myself in her, but i saw this beautiful girl. and that is the crazy thing! i've only known her for two freaking days! like how am i already feeling this way towards her? but, i have decided that before i take it anywhere, i really want to get to know her. i know for a fact that it won't change a thing, but i don't want to be like 'hey i just met, will you marry me???', that's not how i want to start it out. so, hopefully at the cast dinner tonight, my plan will work.

i pull into my driveway and see my dad trying to lift a bedroom dresser out of his truck. 

"hey dad, let me help you with that!" i yell while running over.

a/n-

thank you for reading, love you!

<3 lilia