Twenty

all the good girls go to hell - billie eilish

y/n pov

"ready to go?" noah asks.

 i smile and nod as we leave our room and meet up with everybody down in the lobby. tonight will be a night to  remember. dacre got nominated for an award and he invited us all to go the show and the after party. it's my first award show, carpet, and real party. i can't wait.

we walk out and dacre pulls up with this giant limo and yells at us to get in.

"dacre this is so cool!" i tell him. 

"anything for my favorite people." he says and winks. this is definitely one of those times where it feels like a dream. the highway is clear and the sky is littered with salt stars. wow.

"the sky is almost as pretty as you, y/n." noah whispers into my ear.

*****

"omg we're about to go in!" millie says as she jumps up and down excited. we just arrived at the carpet and so far i've seen more celebrities than i thought possible. noah goes out first, followed by millie and caleb. me and sadie go out and finn and gaten come out behind. natalia, charlie, joe, winona, and david decided to just head to save our seats and left us to hang on the carpet. 

cameras flash and people run around trying to get the best shots compared to everyone. noah is bombarded with questions from interviewers and i'm left alone with sadie to just hang out in the corner and wait. 

"hey, sadie."

"where's millie?"

"hm, i don't know."

"guys, i've literally ben standing here the whole time." she says from behind us. me and sadie whip around and bust into laughter. music starts blaring and people file out as they bring hightop tables out for people to stand at. everyone else comes out to hang around.

"i thought we'd be inside." i say. millie and sadie agree, but the music gets louder and soon enough they start dancing. i sit back and watch them goof off, unable to control my laughter. how did i get stuck with these amazing people?

*****

"and the award for best supporting actor goes to....dacre montgomery!" the announcer yells.

 everyone at our table starts hug him and congratulate him. he stands up and walks up to the stage and is handed his award. he says a couple words and jogs back to our table. everyone starts to clap for him again and soon enough the show is over. 

we head out to the dance floor things outside where we were before and they blast music. noah shoots me a smirk and drags me over. 

he's too cute.

a/n - 

hope you guys are enjoying the story so far!

<3 lilia