Six

noah pov 

 INSTAGRAM (pretend it's you)

noahschnapp: sunsets and her <3

comments: 

user1: she's so pretty, you're so lucking noah!

user2: SHIP

user3: why her noah?

user4: ewww she ugly

user5: noah, go find someone better

user6: guys, let's at least give her a chance!

    user1: thank you!!!

    user2: preach sister

    user4: why she's so fat

these comments have to stop, she doesn't deserve this kinda hate. i tried to brush it off and enjoy my time with her. we ended up laying on the sand next to each other. 

"so, what are your hopes and dreams?" i asked jokingly.

"well, i definitely want to act, but i've always wanted to have a family, but i'm only fifteen so who knows?" she said calmly.

"i think that once i start a family i'll step away from the spotlight to be there for their childhood, but i always want to act, even if i can't do award shows or interviews." i say.

"i think i'll do the same. what about your love life you could say. what are your limits." she asks.

"well, my parents didn't really specify any." 

"what are your limits for yourself?" she asks. this girl keeps surprising me, in a good way.

"uh, well  i definitely want to get to know someone before i put a label on anything. i really just want to be best friends with you if i'm in a relationship. i want to be able to fall back on you and i want you to be able to do that with me." i reply.

i look over at y/n. she's asleep on my arm. i pick her up carefully and bring her back to the car. i drive back to our hotel, dropping her off at her room. i kiss her forehead and plop down next to her. 

y/n pov

when i wake up, noah is next to me. he looks too peaceful, so i just lay there and go on my phone. i like a couple pictures and scroll through my feed. i see all the nasty comments on noah's picture of me. i just shut my phone off, trying to just leave it alone.

"y/n?" noah says in an adorable raspy voice. he rolls over and wraps his arms around my waist, burying his face in my chest. he turns his head and i snap a quick picture, deciding to post it.

INSTAGRAM (pretend it's you)

y/u/n: he's so adorable 

comments:

user1: i love this so much

user2: this is my new otp

user3: why do y'all like her?????

user4: tbh i just really hate her

user5: PLEASE JUST GO AWAY AND LEAVE NOAH ALONE OH MY GOSH

load more comments

me and noah get ready to start filming, both excited about starting. we drive over, stoping at a coffee shop. noah looks adorable, sweats and a t-shirt. i'm wearing some black workout leggings and a white t-shirt, hair in dutch braids. he stayed over with me last night and i don't plan on telling anyone, afraid of what they might say. but then i remembered that noah shares a room with finn, so he would have noticed. hopefully he'll just brush it off. hopefully. we park and head into the studio laughing.

"so, noah, what were you up to last night?" finn asked with raised eyebrows and a yawn. noah just blushed and looked down. i cheekily smiled at finn. "he's mine now, mister." i said pointing at him and leading noah down the hall.

"where are we going y/n? the studio's that way." noah said laughing, pointing the other way. i felt my face grow hot and noah gave me a reassuring smile and leading me down the hallway. when we reach the studio matt and ross are there, holding out scripts.

"here is the official script for episode one, on the back we printed out what your costumes are and we also highlighted your lines to make it a bit easier for you. the schedule is there too, sound good?" they asked. everyone nodded and they began to explain what the schedule will be like and stuff like that.

"okay listen, the schedule must be followed. we already had a slight set-back with millie's injury, although that was definitely not her fault. we need to get this done on time, so if anything may come up, please let us know in advance so we can adjust it." we all nodded and were instructed to just read over the script for an hour before doing a read-through. 

TIME SKIP TO READ-THROUGH

noah pov

soooo y/n's character, sarah henderson, is will's love interest and i'n not gonna lie, i'm excited. it's not confirmed if there are any kissing scenes, but i'm nervous that there are. how will she feel? if she doesn't want to do them, i totally understand, but what if she does? i try to rid the thoughts of my mind and try to focus on the reading.

"hey, dustin!", y/n read out, "do you know where mr.clark's science class is?"

"yeah, will's on his way there. will!"

"yeah?" i said.

we continued like this until the whole thing was finished. "homework!" matt yelled. "you guys need to have the first five pages memorized for Thursday, that work?" we all nodded, but y/n rose her hand.

"what will this season be like?" she asked.

"oooh, very good question y/n. this season, there will be a LOT if drama and bonding between everyone, like sarah and will. they start to get to know each other, but mike gets left out. max and el become bffs but everyone is slowly falling apart, but near the end they're all brought back into the light. thanks to the help of some special people."

she nods and we're dismissed for break. when we get back, the duffers begin to call everyone is serperetly.

"y/n!"

a/n-

hope you enjoyed :))))

<3 lilia