Forty Four

i have a feeling this is gonna be so cringy, but enjoy :)

Noah Pov

"How is she?"

"I have no idea. Hopefully better." She says and rubs my arm. I smile at her and go onto my phone, scrolling through pictures of me and Y/n. In every picture she's smiling, but as they become more recent you can see it fading. How did I not notice? Even before I left she seemed so happy. She's so fragile now, it scares me.

I love her. I love everything about her and I need to tell her that. I need to tell her, give her reassurance that no matter what I'll always be there for her. I pull out my notebook for school and grab a pencil. It'll probably be corny and cheesy, but I have to tell her.

Y/n,

Don't judge  me, even though I know you never would. I've missed you so much and I can't stand the thought of you not feeling loved. You are so loved. By me, by your family, Livi, Millie, Sadie, Finn, everyone on the cast, all of us. We all love you. I love you. I love you so much that you have no idea. I can barely put it into words. We're only fifteen. At this age I never thought I'd feel this way about someone, but you changed me. Ever since the first day I saw you on set, I knew that you were special. I knew that I'd love you. Iloveyou. 

~ Noah <3

*****

"Noah..." She says as she reads my letter. I look at her, waiting for another reaction, hoping it's something good.

"I love you too." She says and tries to smile up at me. We get close and she plants a kiss on my shoulder. 

"I'm sorry, I'm just-"

"In pain, I know. Don't push yourself." I cut her off and take her hand. She flinches and I see it's the one with an IV. Ouch. I let go of her hand and she looks up at me with loving eyes. 

She needs to be okay.

****

a/n -

i know it's short. in the next chapter there will be a huge time skip and something big. love you all!

<3 lilia