Five

y/n pov

noah agreed to pick me up and drive over to the cast dinner. it wasn't anything fancy, just a beachside restaurant, but i was excited. i changed into my dress and put on some light makeup, curling my hair and putting it half up half down. satisfied with my look, i grabbed my bag and skipped out the door, hopping into noah's car.

"woah, you look amazing, y/n."

 "why thank you kind sir!" i said laughing. we just rambled on about starting work tomorrow and how we were both excited to see everyone again.

"so, y/n/n what's the plan for tonight?"

"plan?"

"yeah, like what we'll do after dinner."

"how late do you think it will run?"

"only to about 9:30, and i was thinking that we could go out after, just me and you."

"yeah, i would really like that noah." i was smiling like an idiot and decided to make a bold move. i grabbed noah's free hand that he had on the center console. he squeezed my hand, chuckling. we drove like that in silence, both of us too scared to say anything. when we reached the restaurant, we got out and noah put his arm around my shoulders, pulling me close. i smiled and we met half way with sadie and caleb.

"why hello there, love birds." caleb said smirking.

"hey." noah said.

noah pov

she held my hand, she freaking held my hand! the whole car ride after that, i was too scared to say anything so i just enjoyed her presence. when we got out, i put my arm around her shoulder, pulling her closer. at first she was tense but she quickly relaxed. 

"why hello there, love birds." caleb teased, but i wasn't going to deny a thing. "hey." i said. y/n just looked at sadie and smiled like the adorable little idiot she was before looking behind her."millie! over here!" she yelled, waving her hands in the air. millie ran over and hugged all of us. "oh my gosh, y/n! you look mighty fine." she complimented. y/n looked down, smiling.

"so, where's the food?" finn asked.

"i believe that it is over there." gaten said, pointing to the ocean. we all walked over, talking about how excited we were to get the scripts and eventually start filming. y/n was the most excited, she was ready to experience what it's like to act on set. when we reached the restaurant we took our seats. me across from y/n, caleb next to me across from sadie, millie next to caleb across from finn, gaten next to finn and everyone else seated randomly.

"hey, i'm natalia. this is joe and charlie. y/n right?"

"uh yeah, it's great to meet you!" i watched as she was introduced to everyone and how sweet she was to all of them. she sat down in front of me, eyeing me. i raised my eyebrow, causing her to kick my leg. i kicked back, starting a game of footsie. we kept kicking and kicking until she laughed so hard that her water flew out her nose. 

"oh- oh my gosh! di- did that ju- just happen?" i asked unable to control my laughter. she just sat there, all astonished at the fact that that just happened. soon enough she was laughing along with me, both of us turning a bright red. i snapped a picture of how cute she was, deciding to post it.

INSTAGRAM (pretend it's you)

noahschnapp: cutie <3

milliebobbybrown: she's so sweet!

sadiesink_: she's the funniest :)

user1: omg she's the girl from that video!!!!

     user2: @user1 omg she is!

user3: she so ugly

user4: ewwwww

sadie pov

y/n and noah were off in la la land laughing together, it was the cutest. they are definitely going to date. i continued to watch as they joked around. all of a sudden water shot out of y/n's nose, causing noah ti die in a fit of laughter. everyone watched in awe of the cuteness, watching as noah took a picture of her. we all checked out phones, ready for him to post. when i saw it, i quickly commented. all the comments were about her. saying how she was the girl from 'that video', but some people were sick enough to hate on her. calling her fat, ugly, gross and that noah should drop her.

she must have seen it because as soon as she looked at her phone, she quieted down, looking around at us staring at her. 

"excuse me." she mumbled before walking of to the bathroom. 

"did you see those comments?" gaten asked. we all nodded, but noah was confused.

"what comments....oh my gosh." he said checking them out. he got up and ran over to the bathrooms, waiting for y/n. we all sat i silence waiting for the waiter to come and take out orders. when they did come, i ordered for noah and y/n's food. when noah came back, he motioned for me to come over along with millie.

"hey, she's in the women's restrooms, i can't go in, so could you make sure she's okay?" we both nodded and made out way over to the bathrooms.

y/n pov

when i saw the comments, i flipped. i didn't want everyone to see me cry, so i just went to the bathrooms. i locked myself in a stall, staring down at my phone.

INSTAGRAM 

milliebobbybrown: she's so sweet!

sadiesink_: she's the funniest :)

user1: omg she's the girl from that video!!!!

user2: @user1 omg she is!

user3: she so ugly

user4: ewwwww

user5: who is she????

user6: i can already tell im gonna hate her

wherearetheavocados: OMG I LOVE HER ALREADY

at least billie likes me, i think to myself. i can hear noah knocking, but the door won't budge. that's just great. eventually i give up and text noah, but he tells me that sadie and millie are on the rescue. suddenly i hear someone bust the door down.

"oh my gosh, millie!" i say frightened.

"are you okay?" sadie asks.

"yeah, just a little queasy." i say smiling. i can tell they don't believe it, but they give me a hig and we walk out together. i crack some dumb joke that sends us into laughter. when we sit down, noah gives me a questioning look.

"i'm okay." i say, meaning it. he smiles at me and we dig into our food. we laugh with everyone and have an amazing time. i could tell these people will be my best friends. we finish up and say our goodbyes. me and noah head out to his car.

"so, y/n. what's the plan?"

"uhh, how about we go bye some cheap bathing suits from walmart or something and go to the beach!" 

he nods and smiles and we drive off to the neatest store. we buy some crap bathing suits and head back to the beach. the sun is setting, and it't beautiful.

a/n- 

hope you enjoyed! i just met lili at @LiliR123 and she is my new favorite person haha go follow her!

<3 lilia