Thirty Six

Y/n Pov

I stroll down the isle of Publix, trying to find some weird vitamin my mom takes. She gave me a list that could literally be a CVS receipt. when I offered to go shopping for her, I was not expecting the need to buy the entire store. So far, I've crossed off, maybe, a third of the list. I'm never gonna get out of here.

"Attention all shoppers, closing time is in the next ten minutes. Please proceed to the checkout with the items you have, and we hope to see you again soon. Thank you and have an amazing night." The person over the intercom says. 

"Crap." I mumble and grab whatever's on the shelf and quickly walk to the checkout. At the checkout some dude tries to make a conversation with me.

"Hey, I'm ashton." he says and offers his hand. I shake his hand, making sure to show my ring. Not married, but maybe he'll get the idea.

"Oh, I'm sorry." he says and backs away.

"No problem. Hey, what time is it?"

"Around nine pm, you all good?" he asks.

"Fine." I smile and walk out the door, pulling my jacket tighter around me. It smells exactly how Noah smells, earthy and minty. My mom should be home by now, I hope that she doesn't get worried. 

*****

When I get home my mother is now where to be found and honestly, it's not such a bad thing. I like being home alone, it helps me to destress and not panic about every little thing going on in my life.

On stranger things everything was perfect. When I came home I knew things would change, I wouldn't be with everyone or see them. I miss them all, Dacre, Joe, Maya, Winona, David, Sadie, Caleb, Gaten, Priah, Shawn, all of them. Things change and we get older and mature and life isn't as happy-go-lucky anymore. 

I unload the bags and I notice a bottle of pills. Instead of the vitamins, I got appetite suppressants. Hmm, maybe these could help me lose weight? Everyone who told me to lose weight was right and this could be the way. Suppressing my hunger could do it. No more eating out of boredom or eating just to eat. 

I don't know. Maybe? All I want is to lose a couple pounds and move along.

TIME SKIP - TOMORROW

"Hello, is this Y/n L/n?"

"Yes."

"Hey, this is Haley Kline. I'm on the crew for the upcoming movie Ballroom. We're interested in casting you for the lead role, Mabel. Would you like to read the script and possibly gat casted?"

"I would love to! Do you need my email or address to send the script?"

"You're email would be great!"

"Of course, here, it's @y/nl/nbusinessofficial. Thank you so much for considering me."

"Of course, give us a call when you're ready." She says and hangs up. Holy crap, I just got offered a role in a movie! I need to like call everyone I know...except they're all famous actors and won't care so that plan's out the window.

My stomach growls and I pop a couple of the appetite suppressants. My laundry finished a while ago, so I grab some shorts and tank and head out for a run.

Exercise.

a/n -

okay, so here it is but it's only part of it :)

<3 lilia