100k !!!

UPDATES BC I FIXED THE PROBLEMS <3
(if you're just now reading completely ignore that lmao)

THANK YOU SO MUCH. 
i honestly think this book isn't that good, mostly because i wrote it in middle school when noah schnapp was the loml. also because my grammar was godawful and i didn't really know what i was doing. and if you couldn't tell by what it's kinda about, i was going through stuff. hearing all the love and constant support from people reading, voting, and commenting really lifted my spirits and encouraged me to get better and recover. again if you don't know what i'm talking about i'm sorry and it's probably better you don't :)

so many people have reached out to me because of it and i've made so many close friends from it. it's just easy to  say that even though i lowkey hate the actual book, i'm so happy i made it. like the gc's that have spawned from wattpad w all my friends are b e a u t i f u l. i can like actually be myself on here and not have people judge me so that's nice. 

with all that being said i just want to say thank you to everyone who voted, read, commented, added to reading lists, messaged me about what i am.

i love you all and don't ever forget that <3

okay now that i'm done being sappy,

<3 lilia

edit: 238k??????? wtf 

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞 𝙖𝙢 [𝗻𝗼𝗮𝗵 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗻𝗮𝗽𝗽] ✓ 🎉