Fifty

IMPORTANT NOTE AT THE END

wish i never met you - loote

TWO YEARS HAVE PASSED

Finn Pov

INSTAGRAM

noahschnapp: i plan on bugging you every single day in your foreseeable future :)

*****

Finn Pov

It's killing me. Every second, seeing her with Noah and not me. I was there for her when he wasn't. I listened to the crying, I hugged her and told her it would be okay. I was there, even when he wasn't. She's my best friend. She's my world, my everything. If only she felt the same way.

I've dated a lot of girls in my time, one being Livi, but nothing has ever felt this way. It's like when you wake up, you see the sun and you just know it's going to be a good day. That's what it's like, loving her.

I deserve her, not Noah.

Noah left her for a little bit, but I didn't. He went on and continued to act, I stayed home with her. We're just friends, but there could be so much more. Even in the midst of her eating disorder, she was the most beautiful thing ever. She will always be my princess.

"Whatcha thinking about?" Y/n asks, noticing that I'm staring out the window. On her shoulder is a sleeping Noah. I want to be in his shoes, I want to be him. I want to be with her for the rest of my life.

"You." I say and smile. She kind of laughs and continues to read her book. This is the farthest I've gotten since we kissed. Or, well, I kissed her. I realize now how wrong that was. Maybe even liking her now is wrong, but I can't help it. I can't help the fact that she's perfect.

The sun shines in through the windows, shadowing her face. Sunshine hits her eyes in the right way and they practically glow. She glows, like an angel.

"Whatever happened to you and Livi?" She asks, curious. Weird question...maybe she's interested?

"Nothing really, we just fizzled out. Like one day I couldn't stand the thought of not having her, but then she texted me and I didn't feel the need to reply right away. We both just kind of stopped loving each other." I say and smile sweetly at her, she returns the smile.

"I couldn't imagine a day without him." She says and smiles the goofy smile she get's when she's truly happy. She strokes Noah's cheek and he smiles, nuzzling into her arm. It physically hurts me to watch this.

"Well, I don't know, it could always happen." I say. Her expression darkness and I now know that that was a mistake.

"Why would you say that?" She asks, a hint of anger.

"I don't know, always state the possibilities." I say defensively. I'm really not helping myself right now.

"I have to go." She says and gets up, walking away. Noah falls and looks after her, confused. He tilts his head and runs after her.

That may have been the moment that I truly knew I loved her.

And that I hated him.

a/n -

THANK YOU! Thank you all so much for everything. I've spent so long on every chapter, trying to figure out what you want, trying to make you all happy. I wanted to write my best and I think this could be it. I love all of you with all my heart. THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU :) plus, there will be a SEQUEL! Let me know if you really want me to do that, it's all in the beginning stages. Love you all!!!! shout out to @sxhnapp for all her help, love you girl :)

<3 lilia