Thirty Three

listen to the song.i love it and i thought it would fit perfectly, kind of for a nostalgic affect for reminiscing on all the fun everyone had :)

Y/n Pov

"Obviously you're a new addition to the cast this season, what's that been like? Were you accepted into the friend group?"

"I think I was, for the most part. Being apart of 'the party' or the kid cast is what really helped, mostly because we'd be together 24/7 and things like that. Actually, the first day I met them Millie organized the small little cast sleepover, so I really got to know them early on and we had a lot of time before filing to become close friends, which definitely happened."

"It's so interesting to watch all of you work, especially since you're all so young, do you think you're age with help you in your career?"

"Yeah, I definitely think it will help us all. We're all so young and we get to experience all the action and we learn all new things that will help later on in our lives. We get to see all these amazing actors, who all started out young and we get to see them work and all their talent. As we grow, so does the genre or the feel of the things we act in, so we get to try all new things and really find what we like."

"Since this is your first big role, it's also the first time a large group of people will get to watch you. How does that make you feel?"

"It obviously puts a lot of pressure on my shoulders, the show is so huge that if I don't feel right or anything like that it could all go wrong. Feedback is key, I've learned new things, worked on the things that needed improvement and have grown as my own person. The Duffers really wanted to hear what I had to say and it was so amazing to be able to add my own little touch to my character. It's...incredible being able to work with so many talented people."

"So, there were rumors that you're character will be Will Byers love interest. Is that true, and if so did that bring you two closer together?"

"That is very true. Will and my character, Sarah, both never get a break so they really relate on a lot of things, and it's the same for me and Noah. When we first met, we clicked. I don't know if you know this, but he's actually my boyfriend and I think that our characters relationship really added on to our own."

"What was it like saying goodbye to everyone and the set?"

"It was so emotional. Most of them I won't get to see that often, or even until the next season starts off. Everyone definitely cried the last day of filming. Saying goodbye to the people was hard, but the memories are things that I will cherish forever and the set was where most of them were made, so leaving that was hard. Saying goodbye to my character was even hard. I immersed myself in her and became her, so not playing her part is still a little strange and I learned so much that a little bit of her personality rubbed off on me. We actually left our own little 'mark', you could say. All around the mall frames of our pictures together and cases of little things we found. It's all so special."

"Well, that's all the time we have. Thank you so much for being here!"

"Thank you so much for having me!" I say and wave to the camera before the cameraman yells cut. I shake the Interviews hand and head out to the hallway where the rest of the cast is. We all had a little reunion and the wrap party. It's so much fun when we're all together. 

Noah walks up to me and gives me a hug. Strange. I thought we would be hanging out after this?

"What's up?"

"Y/n, I don't know how to say this, but.....I'm leaving LA for four months."

"What? Why?"

"I got the part in a movie that's in Crescent City, which is 11 hours away."

"Noah, that's amazing!"

"So you're not mad?"

"What, how could I be mad? You're going to be doing what you love and that's all that matters. Sure, it'll be hard, but we can get through it...right?"

"Of course! I just wasn't sure how you'd react."

"Oh, was it not what you wanted?"

"No not that, it was perfect. I was worried you'd be mad or something."

"Noah, I can't keep you from acting, and if I ever did I expect you to talk to me about it. You deserve the world."

"You have no idea how much that means to me." He says as he strokes my cheek.

"I am so, so in love with you, Y/n." He says with a love in his eyes.

"And I am so, so in love with you, Noah." I say as my eyes fill up with tears.

"Aww, baby, don't cry." He says and hugs me. I laugh as tears run down my cheeks.

"What, my amazing boyfriend is moving, I'm just a little sad. And I love you a lot. Things make me emotional!" I say and laugh, wiping the tears from my eyes. Everyone notices and comes over, asking if I'm okay.

"I'm good, it's just...I love you all so much." 

"We love you too." Everyone says and we all join into one big, emotional, messy group hug. 

a/n -

yes, this is a filler chapter. BUT i have something coming so please be patient :)

<3 lilia