Eighteen

ocean eyes - billie eilish

noah pov

i ripped my bowl cut wig off and sped down the hallways to the dressing rooms. i changed into some sweats and sweatshirt. the comfiness of my clothes almost completely took away the stress. filming was set to wrap at the end of the year, but the stress was already creeping it's way up. 

i check the clock, 10:20 pm. Earlier than i expected to get done, but still good. i live for the late nights on set. when we're all delusional, don't know left from right, and do dumb stuff as we laugh like the idiots we are. it's great. so far y/n hasn't experienced one yet and i can't wait to find her. 

i run out of the building to where all the cameras are being hauled around and everyone is just standing around outside. people wave and laugh, but i continue to go find y/n.

"looking for someone?" y/n asks from behind. i see her and my entire body lights up. she's wearing white shorts and an adidas tank top. she laughs at me staring and runs up to me. she jumps and i pick her up twirling. gosh, i love this girl.

"happy four months!" i say when i put her down. she plants a gentle kiss on my lips and we go over to where everyone is talking and hanging out. this is how i like it. the crew is milling about and running to get places while the cast is listening to shawn talk.

"alright, everyone settle down now!" he yells. "tonight we is one of the MANY late nights that will take place here, so tonight i want to enjoy it because they will not all be like this. and noah, y/n, happy four months." he finished winking at us. everyone began to clap and cheer. 

our cheeks began to grow red and we just smiled at each other. shawn announced that we'd have a table read and we all head over. we all take our seats and people begin to read and everything starts. 

y/n rummages through her bag and finds a sweatshirt and pulls it on. my sweatshirt. she sighs and begins to read her lines, begin corrected on what emotion to show.

*****

when we finish up and i notice that y/n is asleep. and so is millie and sadie. and natalia. literally all the girls are asleep. i laugh and pick y/n up bridal style and head to our car. i set her down in the passenger seat and started the car up. on the way to the hotel i rolled the windows down and let the cold air hit my face, sending a chill down my spine. 

i turned the radio on and turned the sound down low and enjoyed the ride. y/n stirred every once in a while and before i knew it we were back. i carried her back to our room and we both fell asleep as soon as we hit the pillows.

*****

y/n pov

when i wake up, my stomach is hurting more. i don't know what's wrong, and i'm getting kinda worried. "perfection is key to success." my mother's voice rings. so far she hasn't texted it in a week, which is kinda surprising considering how she MUST remind me. i shrug it off and get up.

noah's reading through his script and i start to prepare breakfast. and by breakfast i mean one bowl of cereal. i set it in front on noah and pull out my latest book to read. he flips through his script and sets it down, digging into his food. he finishes quickly and takes it to the sink.

"so, i know you're off today, but i still have to go in for some reason. millie'll probably want to go out but you know it's up to you." he says as he pulls a shirt on. i nod and kiss him on the cheek before he walks out the door.

cleaning day.