Its just a dream...

Hey! Hope you enjoy

Dianne's pov
The room filled with silence. I waited with anticipation for the announcement. The announcement that could change my life the better, I won't just be silly Dianne the red head I will be a strictly come dancing winner.
Tess - and the winner is.......
Tess - (strictly partner) and dianne
The room erupted with cheers and screams from the audience. I had done it, my dream had finally come true. I am a strictly come dancing winner. My arm outstretched to pick up the Magnificent strictly glitter ball trophy.
Mia - mumma
Who was that! What was that noise. I was woken by an adorable 3 year old my baby. I was only 17and I already had a baby. But let's not get into all those gory details yet anyway.
Dianne - come here baby lets get you ready for nursery.
That was the reality of my life now I had a baby. Hopefully it would change for the better now her dad is out the picture. I am about to start school.
I got Mia changed into some cute dungarees and ready for her first day at nersery she was extremely excited. On the other hand I was not! What if everyone hated me? What if I was alone and didn't make any new friends? Could this fresh start turn into a nightmare?