One big happy family...

Diannes pov
We met after school at the old rusty gates that definitely need painting but that's besides the point. I was so excited tour also very nervous. What if Mia didn't like joe? What if they didn't get along? I didn't let it bother me though I pushed it to the back of my Mind.
Joe came running at me. He was as excited as a puppy and it was so cute. God I love him. We both squealed in excitement as we piled in to his car. And we pelted out mama Mia songs and singing at the top of our voices. We couldn't wait to be one happy family.
When we finally arrived at mias school, I started to get nervous, really nervous, what if this doesn't work out the way we planned?
Dianne - joe I'm scared.
Joe - babe, I promise you it will be fine. You can do this.
I slowly walked out the car after giving joe one last kiss and made my way to mias classroom. She rushed towards me happily jumping about. Oh I do hope she likes this.
Mia - mummy, have you got my surprise.
Dianne - yes baby it's waiting in the car for you.
Mia - but mummy we don't have a car.
Dianne - I know baby someone picked mummy up from school.
I guided her out the school into the car park and lead her toward joes car. He smiled at her and Mia stopped and pointed towards joe.
Mia - mummy who is that.
Dianne - Mia love this is joe, mummy's new boyfriend and you new dad.
She stayed still and didn't stay anything. I couldn't read her. Her face was as blank as a white board. Come on Mia please say something your scaring me.
Mia - I love him.
Relief flowed through my body and I couldn't be more happy we all had a big group hug and Mia wouldn't stop smiling. I couldn't believe my luck. I finally had a family that loved me as much as I loved them.

We were on big Happy family.....

Hey guys, how is your weekend going. I will try to upload two today but I can't promise anything as I have a lot of homework to do. Let me know what you think in the comments.