I know your secret...

Diannes pov
Me and joe woke up yet again in each other arms. I didn't want to leave but unfortunately we had to be at school in an hour and neither of us had moved to get Mia ready for preschool. I tiptoed downstairs deciding to give joe another ten minutes. I made mias lunch packing her a small chocolate bar as a treat and got my school bag ready. When I went back upstairs joe and Mia were snuggled up together peacefully. I couldn't get over how cute they were together so I sneakily and quickly took a photo so I can look at it when I am feeling down. I pecked joe on the lips and saw his eyes flutter open. His face smiled when he saw me and kissed me gently.
Joes pov
When di woke me up all I could do was smile. Her eyes, her hair, her sense of human. I really had won the jackpot. She was just perfect. I looked to my left to see our Mia cuddled up beside me sleeping peacefully. I wondered when she had snuck in. It was like we are the perfect family but in my eyes we were. We all got dressed and ready and we all jumped in the car singing rainbow connection as loud as we could not caring if Anyone saw us as we drove to mias preschool.

 We all got dressed and ready and we all jumped in the car singing rainbow connection as loud as we could not caring if Anyone saw us as we drove to mias preschool

When me and dianne arrived at school we all went to talk to our friends. Di went to talk to Stacey and Amy while I went to talk to Casper and Ollie.
Diannes pov
Me and Stacey and Amy talked for ages about dance, joe and Mia that we were nearly late and joe had already gone in. I was a bit annoyed to be honest that joe had left me but I just brushed it off and walked to registration which was alright cause me and joe sat together.
Out of no where Jess stormed up to me her eyes glaring and her shoulders hunched as if she was a bull ready to run at me. She hadn't bothered me or joe lately so we thought she had moved on but know I am wondering if she has. She ran towards me grappling my collar and throwing me against the wall.
Jess - Dianne Buswell I know you secret
She hissed down my ear sending shivers down my spine, my blood went cold. I tried to scream for joe but no sound came out. It just came out in a silent whisper. She laughed evilly at my attempt.

Oh god what does she know?.......

Hi guys how are you doing and I hope you have a good weekend. Hope you enjoyed this chapter and tell me what you think in the comments. Who is going to see here come the girls? X