Friendships blosoming...

Dianne's pov
I hurried into into my first lesson which was English scared that I was going to be late. I quickly noticed that joe and Jess were both in my English class and that Jess was staring daggers into my eyes. Great Dianne I think you have made an enemy but I was kind of excited that joe was in my class. Wait! Dianne stop it, joe has a girlfriend who clearly hates you just move on.
I nervously introduced myself to my new English teacher and anxiously waited to be given a seat. The teaches eyes glanced around the class room and fixed on the empty seat next to joe. I didn't know weather to be excited or anxious, cause after all his girlfriend hated me.
Joes pov
When Dianne walked into to English classroom I was so excited that we were in the same class and I hoped that she could sit next to me. However I was nervous to how Jess would react, but I promised her that I wouldn't let her hurt dianne.
Yesss! Dianne gets to sit next to me. I ignored to angry stares from Jess and tried to get to know dianne better. She is such and interesting person. She told me that she was passionate about dance and I really hope that I get to see her dance. Joe you are falling hard I am going to have to break up with Jess but I am scared to how she will react.
Teacher - right class this half term you will be doing and English project with the person next to you.
Dianne's pov
I got to know joe quite well in English. Learned that he wanted to work as a roof thatcher. I think I have a crush on him but I don't know if he feels the same way.
I didn't know how to react when the teacher announced the English project. I could feel the glares coming out of jesses eyes oh god.
Joe - want to come round mine tonight to start the project
Dianne - I cant tonight sorry I'm babysitting my niece but you could come round to mine around seven.
I couldn't let him know I had a child not yet anyway I don't know how her would react and I knew by seven my baby girl would be asleep.
I left English feeling excited and went to break. I was sitting on my own by the tree cause you know I don't have any friends when out of the blue Jessica and her minions strutted up to me.
Jess - Dianne Buswell I want a word
She shouted across the grass you could practically see the smoke puffing out of her ears.
Oh god what does she want? ....

Hi, I tried to make this longer. Let me know your thoughts in the comments.