Joe, i'm so sorry...but...

Diannes pov
Oh god what did she know....
My heart pounded In my chest so loud that I swear I heard it echo around the room. Fear rose threw my body. Was I about to get exposed? How did she even know.
Jess - listen Dianne Buswell I know that you have a daughter.
My blood turned icy cold inside of my body. How the f*** did she know?
Dianne - how.....how do you.....
Jess - how do I know Di. Is that what you add trying to say? Well listen to me di I found out through a little birdie. And if you don't want me expose you and tell the whole school that your a little slut, slag and slapped who has a daughter who will probably grow up to be just like you then you will break up with joe. Do you understand?...
My heart sank I couldn't believe I was being blackmailed into breaking up with joe. But I knew I had to. I couldn't let my secret slip. But who did she hear it from. It had to me Amy and Stacey talking. It couldn't be joe. He would never tell any one about Mia. Would he? Was he just pretending to love me? Was this some kind of sick joe that I was part of? Tears streamed down my eyes as Jess let go of me pushing me to the side and waking away with i snide little grin on her face. She turned to me and said...
Jess - you know what you have to do Di.
She winked and me and smirked and left strutting away. I slumped down against the wall crying my eyes out. How could my life turn from perfect to a nightmare in seconds. I knew it was to good to be true...
Joes pov
It had now been ten minutes and dianne still hasn't come into registration and I was worried about her. What if something had happen to her? I would never forgive myself if something had happened because I left her...
I had finally had enough, worry took of my body send in pulses through my body. And I stormed out of the classroom. My friends looked confused as I left and my teacher shouted after me. I knew I would be in so much trouble for walking out of lesson but I had to find Dianne and I had to put her first. I heard crying and saw a flow of red hair from around the corner. I ran towards her pulling into my arms.
Diannes pov
Joe had found me and snuggled into me trying to calm me down. I had to do it know as it would only get harder. I placed my hands into his and kissed him for what liked forever. Like normal the fireworks exploded in my mind. But this kiss was different. It was meaningful and full of love. I cried harder knowing that this my be the last time I would get to kiss his soft gently lips.
Dianne - joe...
Joe - hey baby, it's ok I'm here now, what's happened di please tell me your scaring me. I love you.
My heart broke into too. Joe had helped me so much and he had promised not to leave me but yet I was leaving him. This was no way to repay him.
Dianne - joe....
Dianne - joe I'm so sorry...but....

Hey guys, did you watch joe on comic relief. How is you let weekend going. Let me know what you think in the comments.