Everything will be alright...

Hi so this chapter contains a little panic attack so if you don't want to read that part skip to the next bit xx

Diannes pov
What was she up to...
My blood turned cold as she shouted for everyone's attention and no teachers or staff even acknowledged the situation even though she was probably about to reveal my deepest darkest secret. All my friends rushed over to me as they had a clear idea of what was going to happen. Amy tried to take me outside but I couldn't move, my body had froze in a fixed position. I was like a stature in a park. People kept glancing at me and then at Jess, everyone wondering what was about to be shared and I couldn't stop her as my words had began being stuck in my throat. Joe turned to me and his face looked serious.
Joe - let her tell them di, we won't let anyone hurt you as we will all be here for you. You now have true friends that won't leave you for a second.
That had reassured me I squeezed his hand and kissed his cheek not caring if anyone saw. My friends created a wall around me and we all held hands and waited in anticipation for Jess to speak.
Jess - so as we all know dianne joined us this term all the way from Australia. She made us all think that she was a sweet, nice, innocent girl but in reality she is a skank, slag and a big fat snake.
The whole room turned towards me in confusion to and the trackers didn't even tell Jess to stop as they were probably wondering what Jess was going to say next.
Jess - Dianne Buswell has been lying to use the whole time she has been here. Cause ladies and gentleman. Dianne Buswell has a daughter....
The whole room gasp and suddenly a teacher pulled on jesses arms and told her to go straight to her office. Everyone took a step back away from me as my friends edged closer towards me. Panic and anxiety rose through my body as I started to struggle to breathe. it felt like my insides were being squeezed together and and my heart was pumping at thousands of beats per second.Joe luckily noticed and pulled me outside. We sat on the usual bench and he tried to help me.
Joe - come on dianne breath. In.... out.... you are doing so well it's all going to be ok. Look at me follow my breathing. In... out... in... out...
Once I had recovered and I was finally breathing normally and turned to him.
Dianne - thank you so much suggy. How did you know how to help me.
Joe - well my older sister Zoe used to have panic attacks when she was younger so we just kind of learned how to help.
I kissed his lips softly feeling the luckiest girl in the world. I couldn't believe that I had found someone so special in joe. I know he will stand by me through thick and thin. I love him so much.
Joe squeezed my hand and looked at me in the eye and said.
Joe - don't worry Di..... everything will be alright.

Hey guys I can't believe that we are nearly at 2000 reads that is literally mind blowing. I hope you all like the story so far.