But darling stay with me...

Dainnes pov
The car journey seemed to take forever. We had to stop at every red light and the traffic was so slow. I was crying my eyes out snuggling into Amy's chest as I was worried sick about joe. I need to be with him I kept whispering as Amy rubbed my back sympathetically.
When we got to the hospital I leaped out of the car not waiting for any one and I ran frantically towards the reception desk. She seemed a bit frightened and shocked to see me. Probably because my nose was running and I had mascara training down from my eyes.
Dianne - where is Joe Sugg I need to see him.
She directed up us to a waiting room and told us that joe was having numerous tests and wasn't in a very good condition and not well enough for us to see him. I was worried sick. I would blame my self if joe died. I will be all my fault As I had got joe tied up with me in the first place.
We waited in the waiting room for what seemed like ages but had only really been about half an hour. Oh teacher had long gone after finding out what was happening as she had to go back to school. She had left me and Amy cuddled up together crying softly.
Suddenly the door burst open and Zoe and joes family came running in. I stood up abruptly wiping away the tears in my eyes. Amy squeezed my hand to reassure me.
Zoe - dianne what's happening where's joe.
Dianne - they won't let anyone see him.. he's not in a good condition.
I managed to choke out as the tears stopped me from talking. We huddled up together crying. Graham joes dad didn't say anything he just looked at the floor and couldn't look at anyone in the eye. Did he hate me?
Tracey - Di we know what happened, Casper rang us up distressed and we tried to get here as quick as he could.
Dianne - I'm.. so sorry
Zoe - what no Dianne it's not your fault that Anthony is a psychopath.
I excused my self from the group by saying I needed the toilet. Amy tried to come with me but I insisted that I was fine and needed to think and process what had happened.
I leaned against the toilet door thinking that if I could count to 100 without being interrupted then joe would be alright and things would go back to normal-
1
2
3
......
34
35
-
......
45
Suddenly someone came through the door I sighed and cried harder silently to myself as I did not want to draw any attention to myself. When the person had left I cuddled up in a ball in the bottom of the cubical rocking backwards and forwards as the tears streamed down my face. I needed joe, this could not be happening. Wake up dianne this is some kind of horrible nightmare. As much as I rubbed my eyes nothing happened I was still cuddled up in the corner of the toilet.
I started singing softly to my self to try and drown out the horrible thoughts going through my head. I sung stay with me by Sam Smith. I need joe with me. He was my happiness my life and he had been taken away from me. I knew it was to good to be true.

 I knew it was to good to be true

But darling stay with me...

Hey guys I hope you are enjoying the story. I am going to include the stages of loss in the next few chapters to raise awareness of the subject. They are -

If you are ever upset or need to talk please don't hesitate to talk to me or your friends or family as they can help you get through it

If you are ever upset or need to talk please don't hesitate to talk to me or your friends or family as they can help you get through it. I know we don't know each other but it is always good to talk and have someone to listen. I went through these stages last year. It was horrible and probably the worst time of my life. Even now I still get upset about it but I have accepted it and hopefully it will get better.
I went to a counsellor and that really helped.
Hope you had a good day today and always try to be positive. And remember in words of Dianne Buswell 'if you think negative you will be negative, if you think positive you will be positive' xx