I need to be with him...

Joes pov
I can't believe that Anthony was here. Dianne has terrified she was trembling and having a panic attack. I tried to calm her down but I was scared to. Was he going to hurt her or take away mia? I pushed these thoughts to the back of my head hoping that they would not turn into reality. My mission now was to calm dianne down.
Joe - dianne look breath
I pulled her into my arms as she wept telling her that I would never let him hurt her.
Diannes pov
Me and joe decided to go and see the boys and tell them about Anthony big unfortunately Anthony was still with them laughing and joking away. He saw that me and joes hands were entwined and stared daggers at me. Joe tightened his grip around me and gave me a reassuring look.
Connor - so di, Anthony says you and him used to me mates in Australia
I couldn't look at him so I stared down at the floor as my eyes filled with tears.
Joe - boys Anthony here isn't who he seems.
He pulled me closer to him terrified to let go.
Jack - what do you mean he's a right laugh.
The boys all looked at me confused and worried while Anthony,s eyes stayed fixed on me.
Anthony - the truth is boys I am the father of Mia, Dianne left me one night, I don't know why but I have found her again and I want to be a father to Mia again.
They all gasped and joes eyes turned angry glaring at him.
Joe - she did not leave you for no reason, you know full well what you have done to dianne and Mia and there is no way you are seeing that child ever again.
The boys edged round towards me and Amy trying to pull me away from the situation but I couldn't, my legs were frozen and fixed to the floor. The bell had long gone but no body seemed to leave.
Anthony - I am the father of that child and my name is on the birth certificate so I am seeing her whether you like it or not!
He grabbed me an held me by the throat pulling a knife out of his pocket and placing it next to my neck.
I was terrified I looked at all my friends who were shouting and Amy had run away. I could see her hiding Behind the bin crying whilst calling to the police.
Anthony - either you let me take Mia back to Australia or she dies.
Dianne - joe..I love you remember that I will always love you. Look after Mia for me and tell her that I love her.
Teaches were running towards us screaming and shouting and I could see joe crying.
Joe - dianne, please don't say that you are not going to die, please Anthony let go of her. You used to love her once didn't you please we will let you see Mia.
Anthony - I never loved her, she was just a girl I met at a party I felt sorry for her, the slag came on the me. Dianne say good bye to everyone.
Dianne - no n please Anthony please
I screamed and tears fell frantically down my face, I could hear the sirens coming from the distance of the police racing towards us. i hope they would hurry up.
Suddenly joe ran up towards us grabbing Anthony's arms trying to save me. Anthony lunged towards joe stabbing him in the chest. I fell to the floor as he fled the seen. I screamed running toward joe trying to catch my breath. The teaches came running as the ambulance and police arrived. They pulled me away from joe whilst I kicked and screamed. I needed to be with him.
I was placed with Amy. I fell to the floor in shock and sadness. Amy pulled me close stroking my hair as a cried loudly.
Dianne - joe....
I shouted hoping that he would hear me and that he was still alive.
They paramedics grabbed him onto a stretcher and rushed him into the ambulance whilst putting pressure onto his wound.
Dianne - joe please don't go.
I was a mess everyone was crying and a teacher rushed up to me and took me to the car with Amy as we rushed to the hospital.
Dianne - why won't they let me go with him.
Amy - it's ok dianne, calm down, joe will be alright.
But I wasn't sure.
She cradled me and whispers to me like she was my mother. I needed my mother.
Dianne - I need to be with him...

So what do you think will happen with joe, will he live or will he die. Who knows you will have to wait and see. Let me know what you think will happen in the comment.