Happy times...

Diannes pov
We were our selves in the car on the way home from joes house, jamming to old songs being played from the radio. His parents had let him stay with us during the weekends only, but we both knew that when they go back to America for work so we just had to wait till then.
When we got home it was quite late so we snuggled up together on the sofa watching the greatest showman as it was mias favourite movie apart from the little mermaid as it reminded her of he mummy. We soon fell asleep quickly into each other's arms.
I woke up tangled in arms from my family. It feels weird saying it as I finally have a family that I love and care for and I know that they love me to.
We spent the day cuddled up all together having a lazy day watching movies on Netflix and not having a care in the world.
Joe came back into the living room with more popcorn and singing away to you got a friend in me.

He turned his little turtle neck towards away from the tv and towards me.
Joe - oh yeah di I ment to tell you that the boys said that there will be a new boy starting at our school tomorrow.
Dianne - cool try and make friends with him as I know it's dead scary being new.
And that was that the end of the conversation little did I know that this new boy was one of my worst nightmares....

Hi guys so I know that this chapter is a bit boring but it had to be done. It was kind of a chapter filler before all the action. So who do you think this mystery new boy is. Thankyou so much for 2000 reads it's honestly so amazing as I only started this story like just over two weeks ago.