Curiosity taking over...

Joes pov
I had an amazing night last night with Mia and di. We snuggled up in diannes bed altogether like a proper family and fell asleep to the little Mermaid. I loved them both with all my heart and I couldn't wait to spend the rest of my life with both of them. However curiosity was brewing up in my stomach. Who is mias father? Why did dianne live alone? Dianne has never told me about her home life. But I though that now I was mias new dad and a part of dianne and mias life I thought that I had a right to know, but I couldn't leave her, Dianne had so many people leave her that I couldn't do that to her not again. I loved them both so so much and I wouldn't know how to cope without him. I finally plucked up the courage to ask her when Mia was playing quietly in her room and me and Di were snuggled up closely on the sofa watching the great British bake off.
Joe - Di can we talk.
Dianne - yes what's up. You are not regretting being with us are you.
Her smile faded and their was fear and saddens in her eyes she was on the verge of tears.
Joe - no baby, I could never do that to you, both of you.
I kissed her lips softly. Every-time we kissed it felt like millions of colourful fireworks being let up into the sky above us.
Dianne - then what is it your scaring me....
Joe - Babe if your not ready, then that's fine. It's just... just why do you live alone? And where is Mias father?
I blistered out the words getting stuck in my throat, I was terrified to how she would react. Her eyes filled with tears and a single tear rolled down her dimpled cheek. What have you done Joe Sugg she is going to hate you.
Joe - Di, I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked.
Dianne - no joe it's fine, you would have asked anyway so I may as well be honest with you. You deserve to know the truth after everything that has happened with us.
Dianne's pov
Me and joe were cuddling nicely on the sofa out tummy's rumbling as we watched the great British bake off. I loved snuggling into him as it made me feel loved and cared for. Everything I was when I was with him. Until her asked about my mum and dad and Mias father. I guess I just froze up. I knew he was going to ask at some point but I didn't expect him to ask yet. I knew I had to tell him. after all he had done so much for both me and Mia already but I was scared he would walk out on us like everyone else did. Come on Di tell him stop being difficult. I sighed and started.
Dianne - well it started when I was 12.

Hi guys. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and all will be relieved in the next one. Sorry to be awkward but I am going to change joe and diannes ages to 17 as it's just easier. Sorry let me know what you think in the comments.