I love you too...

Diannes pov
I woke up this morning with a tight feeling in my stomach. I don't know what I would do with myself if I didn't have joe around to make me laugh till it hurts and to keep me company when I'm feeling down. I loved that boy. I didn't speak to Mia about joe though. I didn't want to get the hopes up for having a new dad when joe could just leave us. We had been walked out on two many times and when we had to leave Mia's dad that was the last straw. But let's not get into that know. I had only known joe a day and this was a life changing decision that anyone would find hard so understand that this must be hard for him.
I got Mia ready for a second day of preschool and she was so excited. I think even she has got herself a little crush on a boy called jack. Oh young love.
Dianne - Mia, mummy might have a little surprise for you when we get home.
I told her as she was slipping along beside me on the way to school. I knew that i could always buy her a new toy depending on what joe decides.
When we got to mias school to older mums continued to talk about me as if I couldn't hear them. Anyways I had bigger things to worry about, Mia might be getting a new dad.
I arrived at school pretty early and I met Stacey. She had become one of my best friends and of course she new about joe and Mia as we had grown so close in a short space of time.
Stacey - di, what ever the outcome I will always be there for you and if you ever need to to babysit or look after Mia I am always free.
Dianne - Thanks Stace your the best.
I was interrupted by a figure jogging nervously towards me.
Joe - di, can I have a word
I didn't know what he was thinking he wasn't giving much away. Oh god.
Joes pov
After sleeping on my choice and talking to my big sister Zoe i had finally comes to my dicison. Oh I hope this is the right choice.
Joe - Di, I have decided I want to be a dad for Mia and I want to be with you.
Dianne's pov
I couldn't believe it joe wanted to be part of me and Mia's life, happy tears fell down my cheeks as I hugged joe and gave him a soft gentile kiss.
Dianne - thank you joe. You are the best thing that has happened to me and Mia and I can't wait for you to meet her. I know you will Love her and she will love you.
Joe - love you di
Di - I love you too suggy.

I love you too.......

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter let me know what you think.  I will try and upload one chapter a day hopefully two.