He will live...

Diannes pov
I stayed by joe all day until visiting time was over. I never let go of his poor helpless hand. I didn't go to school the next day I went with joes family straight to the hospital. They occasionally went to get food or a coffee but I never left his side. I always spoke to him though, telling him how much I missed him and that he was going to be ok. I was determined not to let him die. I squeezed his hand and prayed that he could feel it and would just squeeze back. But he never did. He just lay there frozen and it was heartbreaking.
It was around seven a clock when the nurse told us we had to leave. I was always scared to leave, scared that something was going to happen when I wasn't there. I needed to be with him, next to him to make sure that he would be alright. When the nurse left I kissed him one last time taking in the moment wanting to last together.
I was interrupted by the sound of beeping coming from joes heart rate machine. Half a dozens nurses and doctors came bursting through the doors and pulled out screaming. This was it the end, joe was going to die.
Dianne - no please don't let him down.
Me and joes family cuddled up together praying for good news. The doctors left and walked towards us, they weren't showing any emotion. I instantly feared the worst and fell to the floor in a heap. I had killed joe...
Doctor - we have good news,
I instantly stood up and rushed towards the doctor not knowing what to think, tears were still rushing down my eyes.
Doctor - joe is awake and he will live...

Hi guys I know it's been a while since I last uploaded but I have just been feeling really ill and I still do but I wanted to get a chapter out for you guys. I hope your happy that joe is alive. Hope you liked the chapter xx