My love, my life...

Joes pov
I can't believe that I have a daughter. It seems crazy cause me and Di are only 15 years old and I know that it is a big responsibility but I know that we can do this if we work together. Dianne's been doing it on her own for nearly 4 years. I wonder what Happened with mias dad though. I haven't asked Di about it though but I hope that she will tell me when she is ready.
Dianne's pov
I am so happy that Mia loves joe. I don't what I would of done if she didn't. I finally feel like I am part of a family. A family who loves and cares about me and who won't leave when times are bad. When we were in the car we danced like crazy singing our heart out to the greatest showman as that was Mias favourite film like we Didn't have a care in the world. Well we didn't. All my worries floated away when I was with the people that I loved.
When we got home to my cosy flat we cuddled up together on my double bed watching the little mermaid as I reminded joe of me. When I looked over at the way joe and Mia were snuggled up together my heart melted with cuteness. I couldn't believe my luck. I had found my family.
As soon as the film had finished I could hear the little snores coming from both joe and Mia. I cradled Mia in my arms and carried her slowly to her princess themed bedroom. I kissed her forehead gently and wished her a good night sleep.
Dianne - good night precious.
I wandered into the kitchen to get my self a glass of water being as quiet as I could not wanting to wake up the others. I started to sing softly to myself - something I hardly ever did only when I was happy. I sung my love my life from mama Mia as I love that song. I sung it softly to my self as I had scared to wake up joe and Mia.

I tiptoed of to bed and snuggled up to joe

I loved him so much.

Hi guys sorry this is late I have loads of homework. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. The next chapter may contain a bit of drama so this is the calm before the storm. Let me know what you think in the comments, I love hearing feedback it gives me motivation to right.