Never leave me again...part 2

Amy's pov
I couldn't stand Dianne being upset because of what me and Stacey has done. I felt really guilty knowing that this was my fault that I split joe and dianne up. Things were just looking up for her and me and my stupid gossiping had ruined there relationship. I text joe what happened and he said he was on his way. I knew I had to make this right....
Joes pov
I got a text from Amy when I woke up from my afternoon nap. Well I couldn't think of anything better to do. I quickly got dressed knowing that I needed to see Di. I didn't understand how Jess could do this to her. It was obvious that Dianne would have broken up with me under that circumstance. I pulled on some jeans and my Sugg life hoody and ran all the way to diannes dance school, not gasping for breath until I got there. I stumbled to the door pushing it open. Everyone turned to me.....
Diannes pov
I turned around quickly after hearing the door swing open. I stared in disbelief as I saw joe standing there. I suddenly broke down and burst into tears. We ran into each other's arms and cried. How could I ever leave him? We walked outside and sat on an old bench near the entrance of the dance school. We sat in a comfortable silence for a couple of minutes until joe said.
Joe - Di I know what happed with you and Jess.
Dianne - you did but how
Joe - Amy just text me
Dianne - oh joe I'm so sorry.
Joe - Di babe we can get past this we can just pretend not to be together for a while. Just please come back to me di, I need you.
Dianne - i love you joe.
Joe - I love you to redo
We shared a sweet meaningful kiss. I love him so much and I could never leave him again.
Joe - please never leave me.

Hi guys how was you day. I had a pretty bad day today but hopefully tomorrow will be better. You have to think positive. What do you think about the story so far.