My rainbow connection...

Joes pov
I lay there helplessly in my hospital bed not being it able to move a muscle. I could here and feel dianne clutching onto my hand as the tears streamed down her face. I wanted to wipe the tears away from her beautiful eyes but all I could do was lye there. I wanted to squeeze her hand and kiss her back and tell her that everything was going to be fine. But to be honest I wasn't sure. I tried everything to use all my energy and squeeze her hand. But I couldn't and it made me extra tired. I slept a lot and I was always sure that my family and Dianne would be there when I woke up. I needed them.
Diannes pov
I rushed into joes room with happy tears rolling down my face. I was so happy that joe was going to be alright. I saw him sitting up and smiling at me. I ran towards him pulling him into the tightest hug ever possible. I was so grateful.
Dianne - I am so glad that you are alive, I love you so much and I don't know what I will do about you.
Joe - I love you dianne buswell, and I will never stop loving you for as long as I live.
Mia ran into the hospital with Amy jumping onto joes bed she enclosed us all in a big family hug. I couldn't be more happier. I had found my family.

My rainbow connection...

Hi guys how are you? I hope you had a good day, I am starting to feel a lot better, there is one more chapter of this story left so I hope you enjoyed it, let me know what you think is going to happen next.