Never leave me again... Part 1

Diannes pov
I couldn't stop thinking about joe all day. Had I made the right decision by ending things with joe? I felt really selfish like no had put my life and reputation before joes and I couldn't tell mia. Not yet anyway. Things were finally looking up with us as she had a new dad that cared and loved her. I couldn't break her heart. Mia was at preschool longer today than normal as I had dance at 4 till 5. We would be showing our contemporary routines today and I was nervous. I was dancing with Aj which was alright but doing contemporary dances always makes me want to cry. The dance kind of related to me and joes relationship. I didn't want to cry in front of my friends. I still had numerous messages from Amy and Stacey that I had just ignored.
When I arrived to dance at 4 Amy ran up to me and embraced my in my arm. Tears began to fall down my cheeks. She pulled me outside not wanting to draw any attention to what was happening and looked at me in the eye.
Amy - goodness di, I have been so worried about you.
Dianne - honestly Amy I'm fine. He would of just left me anyway, like they all do..
Amy - dianne listen to me joe loves you. What even happened.
I told her about what happened with how Jess blackmailed me by telling everyone that I had child. Her face instantly dropped when she realised that Jess must of heard her and Stacey talking on the way to form.
Amy - Di i am so sorry, this is all me and Stacey's fault. We should have been more careful.
Dianne - please Amy don't blame yourself anyway how is joe.
Amy - I don't know, he wasn't at school today and he hardly spoke yesterday. Di he looked so sad. It was heartbreaking.
Dianne - I fell terrible I really do but it was going to happen at some point.
We were interrupted by our dance teacher Mrs everly telling me I was up first.
Me and age got into our positions and gracefully danced contemporary to unsteady.
There dance is at the top. Pretend it is dianne and aj.

 Pretend it is dianne and aj

I pulled out of Ajs arms to end the dance and I could feel the tears prickling in my eyes and I tried my hardest to hold them back

I pulled out of Ajs arms to end the dance and I could feel the tears prickling in my eyes and I tried my hardest to hold them back. The sound of the door distracted my thoughts. I couldn't believe who i just saw?

Hi guys, who do you think she saw.....it's not as bad as you think. How was your Tuesday. I will be uploading another chapter tonight so hang in tight.