What must they think of me...

Diannes pov
It had now been a week since Jess had told everyone my secret and the response had been mixed - some people had started to be horrible to me at any time that they could but others were really supportive and I had made some new friends called Evie, Katie and amber and funny enough they were now dating some of the boys. Joe is still the same always there for me and wanting to help but today he seemed a bit distant and nervous around me like he wanted to say something but the words got stuck in his throat. I think it is because of his parents as they have returned home for a week before going back to work. This meant I got to only see him at school and Mia missed him terribly. She missed her daddy....
Joes pov
Dianne has been coping quite well under the circumstances that the whole school knew her situation about Mia, she had made some knew friends which was always a bonus. I unfortunately had to go home for a bit as my mum and dad were home. I hated leaving Dianne and Mia, I wanted to be with them all the time to make sure that nothing bad happened. I had managed to stay over tonight though cause I had told my mum that I was going to Ollie's for the night. I had told my mum and dad about Dianne and I had said that she had a daughter. At first they were confused and worried but I kept telling them about how amazing she is and how good she is with kids. I said that I had spoken to Zoe about the situation. Well my mum wasn't happy about that she said that I should have spoken to her first. I got angry at her then and said
Joe - WELL YOU WEREN'T HERE WERE YOU.
My mum asked if she could meet dianne and Mia and then we could sort out the situation...
I was so nervous what if dianne and my parents didn't get along. How was dianne going to react. I had been a bit distant from her this morning as I am trying to to put together my words in how to tell her. Oh god I am so nervous.
Diannes pov
It was nearly dinner time and joe was still not acting him self so I sat him down on the sofa.
Dianne - joe babe what's wrong you have been acting so differently today like you don't want to come near me. Have I Done anything wrong?
Joe - no Di never think that it just.... just...
Dianne - just what Suggy, i am right here what has happened.
Joe - my parents want to meet you and Mia.
He finally spat out. I moved away abruptly shocked and surprised. I could feel my mouth drop down toward the ground. I felt all tense.
What must they think of me....

Hi guys how is your weekend going. I don't want to go back to school tomorrow. Joes holiday vlog was so funny least night wasn't it? Iv got so many ideas for this story so let me know what you think in the comments.