Growing closer...

Dianne's pov
Dinngggg
Omg he is here. I quickly check my makeup and hair and answered the door.
Dianne - hey come in.
Joe - hey wears your parents
Dianne - I live alone.
Joe - cool
Me and joe started taking notes for the project and researching. Every so often our eyes met and we stared into each other eyes for a few moments before awkwardly cowering away. God he is cute.
His hand reached out and he placed it softly on mine and looked into my eyes.
Joe - dianne I know I have only known you a day but I feel like I have know you forever. You make me laugh and smile and the truth is I really like you. Like really like you....
We stoped for a moment in a comfortable silence.
Dianne - joe I really like you too.
I smiled this boy made me so happy.
Joes pov
I had done it I had confessed my feelings toward Dianne and I didn't regret it. This girl made me feel warm and bubbly inside. She made me feel like nothing in the world mattered when we were together. She made me feel like anything was possible.
Diannes pov
I could see joes eyes linger on my lips I knew what was coming and I committed to it. Our lips moved in sink and I could see fireworks rising up above us. And then I realised i need to tell joe the truth. I quickly pulled away scared to upset him but I knew it was right.
Dianne - Wait
Joe - dianne are you ok did I do something wrong.
Dianne - no joe of course not it's me.
Joe - why I though you liked me.
Dianne - joe please of course I like you what's not to like. It just ....... just

I need to tell you something.............

Hey guys sorry to leave you on a cliff hanger. I will try to write two of these I say but sorry if I can't. Hope you are enjoying the story so far and let me know your thoughts in the comments.