Part 8: Friday

The door opened revealing a smiling Mrs Park who instantly stepped aside as they both shared greeting.

Mrs Park quietly said "He's colouring right now so if you have any questions feel free to ask away whilst he's distracted."

Yoongi nodded before asking "I did a little bit of research so I have a vague idea but... well, do you have any recommendations on how to get him to do stuff in general which I can use if he doesn't do the work?"

Mrs Park nodded before saying "Rewards and praise. If he gets complimented for it he'll keep doing it, and if it's something he doesn't like offer him a treat. I have some biscuits in the cupboard but it all really depends on how mood as to what will make him do it because sometimes he refuses to eat."

Yoongi frowned slightly before asking "Because he's full?" Trying to sound hopeful, but he could tell from Mrs Park's expression it wasn't.

"I might've forgotten to mention this yesterday but he has an eating disorder... sometimes he sees himself bigger than he is even though he's never been fat but it's those days when he doesn't eat. He's gotten a lot better since he started living here."

Yoongi wanted to ask more questions about Jimin's past but didn't want to pry just nodding in response.

If Jimin didn't want biscuits he'd just ask what he wanted.

Mrs Park led Yoongi through the house and they found their way to the dining room where Jimin was sat colouring.

"Jiminie sweetie, do you remember what today is?"

"It's... Fwiday." Jimin answered with his voice being slightly slurred due to an obstacle in his mouth and deep concentration.

Mrs Park like a psychic already knew what it was "Do you have a pen in your- Jimin you know your not supposed to chew on pen lids. Out. Now."

Jimin did as he was told but still didn't turn around as he looked forward with a pout.

"You know better than to chew on pen lids, don't you?" She questioned getting a small nod and "I'm sowwy." From Jimin.

She sighed before walking up to him and kissing his head lightly.

"It's okay, just don't do it again. Grammy doesn't want you to choke on it, that's all. Now come give Grammy a hug."

Jimin stood up and tightly hugged his grandmother who hugged him back and rubbed circles on his back.

"Now Jiminie we have a guest today so you've got to be a good boy for him okay?" She said when he loosened his hold on her.

He mumbled "Who?" With a pout which got him a boop on his nose.

"You've forgotten already? Turn around and you'll see who."

Jimin did as he was instructed and his face instantly turned bright red as he quickly hid behind his grandmother.

He didn't realise that Yoongi was coming today, nor was he prepared.

Yoongi bowed as he said "It's nice to see you again Jimin-ssi."

Jimin's grandmother moved to the side suggesting "Why don't you go show Yoongi where you do your homework sweetiepie and talk for a bit before you start the project so you know a bit more about each other?"

Jimin looked at her helplessly before letting out a small sigh and waddling over to Yoongi giving the other a chance to process his cute outfit.

He was wearing light blue dungarees shorts and a large pink jumper which gave him sweater paws, accompanied by unicorn slippers.

When Jimin made his way over to Yoongi he cautiously held his hand out for the other to take, maintaining eye contact with the floor until Yoongi took it.

Neither said anything as Jimin pulled the other away.

Jimin took Yoongi up a large stair case then down a few corridors until they were met with a pastel yellow door, with a white painted wooden J on the door.

Jimin let go off Yoongi hand a fumbled with his own as he quietly whispered "T-this is J-Jiminie's- m-my room..."

Yoongi noticed what he was doing and how nervous he was so commented "The door is a really pretty colour, it reminds me of the sun and baby chicks." In hope to make him feel more relaxed.

And surprisingly it did.

Jimin excitedly chirped "Yellow is my favouwite c-colourrr because it's the c-colour of the sun and the sun makes everything bwight and happy!"

Yoongi smiled at the attitude change so decided to carry on the topic since it was making Jimin happier.

"You know, your hair looks kind of yellow. It's a very pretty colour just like the door. It looks fluffy and soft."

Jimin blushed slightly before quickly opening his bedroom door.

He yeeted himself into the room and onto his bed, burying his face in the cushion.

Yoongi remained stood at the door, waiting to be invited in.

After no sign of life he knocked on the door getting a squeak in response before Jimin messily sat up, somehow getting tangled in his blanket.

The blanket ended up covering head so he forced his head to peek out as he quickly said "Come in."

Yoongi chuckled at the cute sight before doing as instructed.