Part 55: Dating

"Wait? You mean to tell me you've only just started to date?" Mrs Park asked the two boys who were sat across from her.

Yoongi nodded and Jimin asked "What do you mean by only just?"

Mrs Park stood up and went to one of the book shelves, pulling out a photo album then going back to the table.

"I thought you both were dating since I got this picture." She said showing a picture of Jimin clinging on to Yoongi before he went home after watching him for a few days.

Yoongi sat forward in his seat and asked "How did I not notice you take this?" causing Mrs Park to chuckle and say "You both get too distracted with each other which is how I managed to get all of these." beginning to flip through the album.

Yoongi's jaw dropped and Jimin blushed hiding his face commenting "This is embarrassing."

Mrs Park chuckled and pointed to a picture to where they were both cuddled up and napping on the couch and said "Look at how cute you both are, and you wonder why I thought you were dating earlier. Look at you both."

Yoongi began flipping through the picture album and said "This is cute." causing Jimin to get more embarrassed.

Mrs Park snapped another picture but this time got caught because she was being obvious and giggled before saying "You'll thank me now and on your wedding day-"

"Grammmmmyyyyyy~"

"Okay, fineee. I'll stop. Talking about it that is. Grammy still has a lot more room in this album and another photo album to fill, but don't worry. I won't invade your privacy. I also won't be entering your room without knocking when Yoongi's over-"

"Mrs Parkkkkk~"

Mrs Park held her hands up defensively and said "What? It's true. Also Jiminie we should probably have a talk about safe-"

"I can't be here for this. Sorry Jiminie your on your own." Yoongi said getting up and bowing quickly saying "Thank you for having me." and then making his swift escape but not before kissing Jimin's head lightly as an apology for abandoning him.

Mrs Park was going to have fun telling Jimin about the birds and the bees.