Part 31: Getting dressed

The next morning Yoongi got a message saying they could collect Holly so after breakfast Yoongi said they could go.

Jimin was reluctant at first but with the promise of being reunited with his puppy who needed him, Jimin quickly changed his mind.

The pair were both stood in Jimin's room, looking through the youngest closet because Jimin wanted to look his best for Holly.

In the end Yoongi managed to sway him away from booty shorts and a big jumper to wearing jeans and a fluffy brown teddy bear hoody which matched Holly.

Jimin still said he'd prefer the shorts but Yoongi said he'd get to cold, ignoring the main reason which was left unsaid.

Yoongi left Jimin to get changed saying if he needed help to call for him.

And inevitably Jimin did.

"Yooni hyung?"

Yoongi took a deep breath before replying "Yes Chim?"

It wasn't that he didn't mind helping, and he knew there was nothing wrong with it but he had to admit he'd undoubtedly get overwhelmed by the other boy when helping him because his body was literally made by the gods.

Jimin shyly asked "Cans you peas help Minnie? Can't do pants?" Feeling slightly embarrassed himself.

Yoongi opened the door slowly and stepped into the room, finding Jimin with his ripped jeans pulled up the his knees.

Yoongi instantly realised the problem which he choose to focus on.

"You didn't undo the zipper Chim. Come here."

Jimin waddled over awkwardly due to his legs being restricted and Yoongi quickly Undid the zip.

Yoongi helped pull up the pants which were an extremely tight fit because of Jimin's muscles.

After successfully pulling them up Yoongi asked "Can you do the zip and button?" Causing Jimin to blush slightly as he shook his head.

Yoongi noticed so tried to make it seem like nothing bad by saying "Don't be embarrassed, there annoying as fuck so I understand."

Jimin gasped and Yoongi froze realising what he just said.

"Yooni said a naughty word."

Yoongi instantly apologised "Sorry Chim, don't say stuff like that either. It was just a slip of the tongue." Getting a small "It okay." From Jimin.

Yoongi chuckled thinking it would be a bigger deal from the loud gasp and helped Jimin with the zip and button before standing up and ruffling his hair.

"Go change your shirt."

Yoongi turned to leave but Jimin grabbed his arm quickly, looking down at his feet before whispering "My heads to big."

Yoongi raised an eyebrow then remembered doing the button on Jimin's collar the night before when he realised it was undone before going to bed.

Yoongi stepped forward undoing them for him then helped Jimin take his shirt off.

Jimin raised his hands above his head and Yoongi pulled the shirt over, instantly going to grab the jumper to try and ignore Jimin's toned torso and arms.

"Arms up again."

And like that the hoodie was on.

"You ready to go get Min Holly from the vet?"

"Yuhuh, tank you fo' helping."

"No problem bud now let's go get into the car."