Part 24: Park

Jimin and Yoongi finished up at the cafe and both made their way to a near by park which Yoongi insisted wasn't busy considering the size.

They were walking hand in hand, with Yoongi leading the way as they exchanged small talk until shortly getting there.

Jimin thought for a minute that maybe it looked weird to other people that they were holding hands but he still didn't let go because he felt comfortable even though they were being stared at.

Jimin didn't mind the funny looks they were getting in that moment which was funny considering it was those looks that kept him in his house most of the time.

Yoongi noticed the looks too, and he was prepared to go up to the people and tell them to mind their own business, but didn't mind because Jimin seemed happy.

They made their way over to a old swing set which is the point when they both let go so they could swing for a while.

Yoongi complained about school and Jimin teased him by pointing out he didn't have to go and rubbing in the fact he can nap all day and not get shouted at.

In response to that Yoongi threatened to fall asleep on the floor because he 'required a well needed nap' when in all honesty it was the most awake he'd felt in a while.

Jimin jumped off from his swing and stopped his hyung's by catching it.

He then proceeded to shake the boy saying "I won't stop until you promise not to go to sleep."

Yoongi laughed and then pretended to go to sleep causing Jimin to shake him more and whine "Hyunggg~" until Yoongi finally opened his eyes and said "Fineee, but i'm taking a nap as soon as I get you home safe."

They wondered around the park after that hand in hand since Jimin insisted that Yoongi had to keep moving otherwise he'd fall asleep leading to more short but sweet conversations, swapping topics from funny stories to small things like planning to see each other again in that week off.

Yoongi drove Jimin home after a few hours of walking because they were both getting sleepy.

Yoongi walked Jimin to the door and looked like he was about to fall asleep because of how dazed he looked.

Jimin pulled the other boy inside with him confusing Yoongi who just let it happen wanting to nap.

Mrs Park greeted them so both tiredly said "Hi." and Jimin said "We're going to take a nap because Yoongi might fall asleep at the wheel if he doesn't and i'm sleepy."

Mrs Park nodded and smiled at the two boys who made their way up to Jimin's room.

Jimin kicked his shoes off and fell back on the bed, tapping next to him for Yoongi to lie down with the other happily complying.

Jimin grabbed the teddy which was placed neatly with his pillows and hugged it to him, pulling the comforter over both him and Yoongi.

Yoongi curled up in a small ball next to Jimin and both drifted off to sleep.