Part 16: Presentation

Yoongi had arranged to go to visit Jimin in Tuesday after school to take a few more pictures of Min Holly and to see the photos Jimin had edited.

He wasn't sure if he wanted to ask Jimin about the whole little space thing then but he didn't dismiss it deciding he would if the opportunity arose.

He left school refreshed from a nap he took in his last class and then made his way to the Park residence quickly.

He made his way there and chatted with Seokmin for a while about random stuff as it was becoming routine before finally arriving at the house.

Yoongi pressed the buzzer for the gate and as expected it immediately buzzed for him to come through.

Yoongi went to the front door and it was opened before he could even knock with Jimin flying into his armsa and Holly jumping up on his legs.

"Why hello to you two too." Yoongi said with a chuckle, hugging Jimin back with one hand and waving his other hand by his side for Holly.

Mrs Park already had her phone out taking pictures and was smiling widely at the three with the door already open ready for them to come in.

They entered the house and all made their way to the living room with Jimin leading Yoongi by his hand.

"Jiminie is gonna do a pwesentation to show Grammy and Yoongles the photo's. Holly hewped Jiminie." Jimin said making them both take a seat as Holly ran around his feet eagerly.

Jimin pulled out a laptop from under the coffee table and plugged it into a wire which he had set up earlier.

Yoongi waited patiently as he set things up and as Mrs Park gushed about how excited she was to see it since Jimin hadn't shown her his work in a while.

Pictures of the adorable pup flashed up on screen and Yoongi couldn't help but flash Jimin a gummy smile with the amazing work he had done.

Jimin had not only edited the pictures but he had also typed up how and why he did it as well as giving back story to the pictures to add to the over all design of it being a picture book.

With the pictures they could do many things but from the looks of things it seemed like that was the idea they were going to go for.

"You've done that really well Jiminie, your going to make Hyung's parts look bad. No wonder your already at college level." Yoongi said proudly as Mrs Park teared up.

Some may have seen her reaction as over dramatic but Yoongi acknowledged that was probably the most mature thing she'd seen Jimin do in a while so he acknowledged how it could be seen as a big stepping stone.

She wiped away the tears before they fell commenting "Their beautiful Jiminie."

Jimin smiled proudly before flipping through a few more pictures then taking a bow at the end getting applause from Yoongi and Mrs Park.

Jimin looked so confident and happy in that moment.

It was sad how drastically things could change in the matter of a mere hour...