Part 35: Morning

It was the next day and Jimin woke up in his bed which he didn't remember going to the night before.

The last thing he remembered was sitting cuddled up with Yoongi and Holly supposedly watching a film but were really just looking at each other.

Jimin was really grateful for Yoongi being there because he was able to get a lot of built up things off his chest and it made him feel like him and Yoongi were brought closer.

Yoongi felt the same and only found the interesting boy he was with more fascinating.

From what Jimin's grandmother said about Jimin rarely being out of little space surprised Yoongi because he'd seen Jimin out of it a few times by this point which also helped them develop a better over all relationship as he was able to see every aspect of Jimin.

At some point in the middle of the night Yoongi had woken up and decided he'd carry Jimin to bed since sleeping on the couch was bad for him.

The moment Yoongi lifted him though the smaller boy had clung to him tightly making it easier but also resulting in how Jimin found himself the next morning.

Everything seemed fine and normal in the room with Holly sleeping by the foot of the bed, Jimin's stuff being where it should be, Jimin being in bed but there was one thing off.

Jimin wasn't clinging to his teddy and if he was his teddy had grown by ten sizes.

Jimin slowly opened his eyes and was met by a mop of dark hair in front of his eyes.

Jimin was confused so tried to sit up but was stopped by arms wrapped firmly around his waist.

That's when Jimin realised who that mop in front of him belonged to.

"Yoongi hyung?"

Jimin rocked the other boy lightly but it only made the other hold him tighter.

When Yoongi had tried to put Jimin to bed the night before Jimin had refused to let go so Yoongi decided he may as well hug back and go to sleep since he was tired too and that's why they woke up how they did.

Jimin carried on gently rocking Yoongi until Yoongi nuzzled into his leg trying to get comfy and ended up shifting so his sleeping head was resting on Jimin's lap.

Yoongi was sleeping with his mouth formed in a slight pout with his face effortlessly looking perfect.

Jimin decided maybe he wouldn't try and get up.

Instead he played with Yoongi's hair and traced the outline of his face with his smol fingers.

Yoongi woke up to the feeling of his cheeks gently being squished and to the sound of soft giggles.

He didn't open his eyes though.

He kept them shut enjoying everything about the sweet moment.

He honestly couldn't think of a better way of being woken up.

And that was coming from the man who used to sleep the majority of the day.

Yoongi smiled lightly when he heard Jimin quietly whisper "Holly? don't you think hyung had a squishy face? it's so cute~"

Yoongi could tell he was in big space from the way he spoke and the fact he wasn't as confident with skinship in little space typically, especially not with the risk of being caught.

Yoongi felt weight shift next to him assuming it was Holly and having it confirmed when the puppy sat in his lap.

"He kind of looks like a kitty don't you think? but not a scary one. He couldn't be scarier in my eyes even if he tried. He's to soft."

'only for you'

"Yoongi hyung is one of the only people that I don't get scared around and I don't know why... maybe it's because he's genuinely nice and doesn't look at me with pity. Like I love grammy but sometimes all I can see in her eyes is sadness, regrets and pity when she looks at me and it hurts... Yoongi hyung... is different... I don't know what i'm saying but I do know one thing... Squish~"

Jimin poked Yoongi's cheek again and giggled like a school girl again.

Yoongi felt his hand trailing down his face until his hand was hovering over his lips.

Jimin trailed his finger along Yoongi's bottom lip then giggled again mumbling "Definitely a squishy kitty." to himself.

Yoongi would've rolled his eyes if they were open but he decided to just leave Jimin doing whatever because it was entertaining and heart warming.

"Holly did I tell you when you were away that Jinnie got a full time daddy? His boyfriend Namjoon said he'd be his daddy constantly so they've moved in with each other and now that's a thing. You also missed grammy going away which was sad but Yoongi hyung stayed and still is so that's fun."

Jimin caressed the side of Yoongi's cheek and looked down at him in admiration before looking back up and pouting.

"Minnie want's a daddy..."

Jimin quickly gasped and covered his mouth dramatically.

Jimin then shook his head furiously causing Yoongi to open his eyes concerned.

He didn't see the issue.

He reached up and held Jimin's arm which was attached to his shaking head with a worried look.

Jimin froze and frowned causing Yoongi to frown as well.

"What's wrong Chim?"

"N-nothing hyung."

"It doesn't look like nothing..."

Jimin looked down at Yoongi nervously and almost jumped when Yoongi reached up and stroked his cheek.

"Jiminie what head space age are you in now?"

"My actual age..."

"And what age would you like to be?"

"..."

"It's okay if you want to go into little space Chim."

Jimin blushed a very strong shade of red so Yoongi took his hand in his own.

"Its okay Chim, I've got you."

"Tank you hyungie..."

"Your welcome, is there anything you'd like to do today?"