Part 19: Panic

It had been over a month since the whole event in which Yoongi talked to Jimin in big space.

He hadn't spoken to him in that head space since.

Yoongi was curious about what Jimin was like in big space but he never wanted to ask him to be in it because he didn't want him to be uncomfortable.

He thought that Jimin would when he was ready and he didn't want to rush that.

He was sat in his room editing some pictures of Min Holly when his phone began to ring.

It was pretty late considering the time Yoongi had been told the Park Residence went to sleep so he was surprised to read the caller ID which said 'Mrs Park.'

He instantly picked it up and clicked speaker, then greeting "Hello?"

Instantly an extremely panicked Jimin called out "Y-Yoongi hyung?"

His breathing was erratic and you could tell by his voice he'd been crying.

Yoongi instantly started to panic saying "Jiminie? Is everything okay? Do you need me to come over? Are you okay?"

Jimin shakily said "It's Holly. G-Grammy found him on the floor and h-he wouldn't wake up. Grammy r-ran into my r-room and said he had to go to the vets a-and I didn't know what to do. S-she left me with her p-phone but I don't know what's happening or why he wouldn't wake up o-or if hhe's okay-"

"I'm already on my way Jiminie. I'll be there soon."

--- --- --- --- ---

Jimin was getting ready for bed in the bathroom as his grandmother was setting up his bed.

Jimin waddled his way into his room and his grandmother turned to him asking "Is holly not with you?"

Jimin shook his head tiredly saying "Nope." So she turned and said "I'll go get him honey, you climb into bed."

Jimin nodded his head and did what he was told and ended up dozing off the moment his head hit the pillow.

The next thing Jimin knew his grandmother was running into his room shouting his name and saying "I have to take holly to the vet now. He won't wake up. I don't want you to see him honey but I need to go now. I'm taking my work phone and I'm leaving this with you. Now I've got to go sweetie. I'll keep you up to date."

She placed a quick kiss on Jimin's head and then ran out of the room again.

Jimin sat there as tears started to form in his eyes and his heart dropped.

He stared blankly forward as tears began to fall and remained unmoved even when he heard his grandmothers car rushing out of the drive.

Jimin slowly climbed out of bed with his grandmothers phone in hand and started crying loudly.

He didn't want anything bad to happen to his puppy who he loved with his whole heart.

He slowly found himself scrolling through his grandmothers contacts until he found the name 'Min Yoongi' and clicked on it waiting as the phone rung.

The next thing Jimin knew Yoongi was stood at his front door which he had opened at some point and instantly being pulled into the boys arms.

"It's gonna be okay Jimin, Holly's going to get the help he needs."