Part 11: Sharing food

After they ate the whole tray of snacks in silence Yoongi quickly tried to quickly get rid of the building tension in the room by saying "Thank you."

Jimin looked at him confused so Yoongi repeated himself adding "You shared Jiminie, even though you don't like sharing you shared your snacks with me. So, thank you."

Jimin's mouth fell agape as he thought of what to say eventually asking "Isn't shawing food a thingy evewyone does?"

Yoongi nodded before pointing out "It's still sharing but if you already share food that's one thing off the list of things to share, i'll teach you what not to share and context's properly later. But until then is there anything you want to ask?"

Jimin hummed as he thought, slowly forgetting about things from early before asking "What don'ts you share?"

Yoongi replied "Lot's of things... but not everything... you can't keep people all to yourself because they have other friends but if you dating them then you don't have to share certain things, but that's all complicated and for another time. You don't have to share and give out all your money if someone asks you for it, and if you do you have to consider your relationship with that person and be sure your not being used but you don't need to think about that right now either... okay you don't have to share anything you don't want to within reason."

Yoongi realised how perception played a big part in it all so wasn't sure how to actually answer and noticed Jimin trying to process it all so simply added "You'll figure it out as you go, life lessons."

Jimin giggled as he said "Sayin life lessons makes you sound old Yoongles hyungie."

Yoongi dramatically rolled his eyes and sighed before asking "How old are you anyways?"

Jimin held up all his fingers then seven causing Yoongi's mouth to drop as he asked "How are you in college level classes?"

Jimin chuckled and shrugged as he answer "Dunno." finding Yoongi's shocked face funny.

Yoongi was about to ask something else but then his phone started going off in his pocket so instead he opted to answer it.

"Hello? ah yes, sorry I forgot... yes eomma i'll go to the shop now before it closes... Wait! It's already past six, I have... thirty minutes! Okay eomma got to go, love you. Bye, bye. Mwah."

Yoongi turned to Jimin slightly panicked before bowing and saying "I'm sorry Jiminie I have to pick up my appa's present before the storer closes in thirty minutes but I've had fun today and I hope you have too and feel better. Your grandma has my phone number so just message me anytime and i'll be in touch soon over this project."

And like that Yoongi was gone and Jimin was alone again.

He didn't realise how much he missed being around people in real life until that moment.